Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1723   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Plus when you start seeing slight changes that absolutely fires up your efforts even more. Was shaving one day and looked up and noticed those V-lines were suddenly apparent. Redoubled my efforts at the gym the next day. Not looking for a cut six-pack...not at my age...but just the beginnings of one and I'll be happy.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
VA, you have enough dedication to get it done.

biggest challenge will be presenting yourself with new challenges periodically. that is, doing what you've always done, or are used to doing, will maintain, and not necessarily make further changes to your physique.

part of my afternoon tomorrow will be mapping out a a short term plan to start effecting the changes to my routine that i need, in order to see the physical changes i want.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3214 posts)
Well, thanks guys. Ultimately I wanna be able to see my abs (this is as close as I've ever gotten) and I want rid of my fucking love handles. I figure I need to lose around another 10-15 pounds of fat before I can really make that happen.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20510 posts)
njny - that's not a bad weight...and you are right on what you say. VA - you both look great in all your pics so I can't really imagine you with a gut. Me I'm bouncing between 185 and 195. I've never had a belly so I guess I'm lucky in that regard. But it's definitely in my genes...my dad, who I am spitting image of is over 240 so that's my motivation...

Username hidden
(833 posts)
all of you look great in your pics.

something i tried to get students to understand when i was teaching classes & training is to not let a number (weight or size) define you. it is all about how we feel in our own skins.

i have been hovering right at 160 for a couple years with a few lbs up in the winter.

now that i can focus my concentration away from managing stress and being my own lawyer it frees me up to get back to what i hope will be my new "set" point, somewhere in the low 150's high 140's where i hope to look absolutely fierce.

FHTOTD: good gym workout done, dancing to look forward to tonight. it's all good!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3214 posts)
Well we ain't fit like we'd like to be, but we're probably in a place that if we held onto it we'll be good for the rest of our lives.

My "magic number" for weight is about 208. What I mean by that is that above 208 I begin rounding out my belly and show a bit more roundness in my face. I notice that I get way more attention when I'm down around 202-205 than when I'm about 215. I'm guessing more than anything because shirts hang off my chest and shoulders below 208, and they rest a little on my belly above it, so it changes the way clothes look on me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20510 posts)
Please. I've seen your pics! Y'all are fit. You as well Ms. DD.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
I would consider you fit people!

It's scary for us to compare to our wedding day. We only weighed 272 together!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(291 posts)
Our 15th anniversary was a week ago, and we looked at the pics from our wedding day.

My, how things have changed. On our wedding day, we weighed 570 pounds together. Now it's 350-something. We've lost an entire "me" and then some.

Still not exactly "fit people", but we're way happier and healthier than in those days.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20510 posts)
Congrats! I'm sure you already know but please take your time. You'll know when you are ready.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 1723   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People