Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 195  Next »
51 to 60 of 1947
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Legs. I used to be much fitter, but some health issues derailed things.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
thanks everyone, I happy to be feeling better and to be able to work out more again. I haven't made huge dietary changes other then getting rid of the things my body was sensitive to which has enabled me to sleep better. I honestly can't wait until spring when its easier to get fresh fruit and veggies without taking out a freaking loan.

and yes it does take upper body strength to do what I do, and I'm happy I can still do what I can, but while still able to do some of what I used to aerial inverts and such have been out of my grasp for a bit. Not quite there yet....goals! It will happen as I get stronger from working out more, and lighter, because it for sure is easier to flip around when one is lighter!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
awesome PG---guüd for you!

and i doubt my upper body strength would be enough to do some of those gravity defying tricks you do with your dancing. there's all different kinds of fitness--don't knock yours.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16339 posts)
Congrats PG, glad to hear you are feeling better. Now about that ass over your head trick . . . sounds pretty darn fit to me ;)

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4614 posts)
Feels good don't it PG!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
TandP That's a very HTOTDFFP! Glad you're back, healthy and doing well!!!

ttys

-Chez-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(987 posts)
HT- while no longer really fit (although I can still get my ass over my head on a pole!) I'm happy that since the first of the year to have lost just shy of 10lbs, my autoimmune issues are regressing and my energy levels are improving significantly. Significantly enough to have started back to morning work outs with my handsome man.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
Beautiful older show girl in the hot tub today In a bikini. What a body. She was around 45 or so. I love Vegas.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5184 posts)
HTOTDFP - getting in the gym before the after school rush. Though it is nice to all those soccer moms I prefer to get access to everything I need when I want it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7910 posts)
FHTOTD: finding a new oblique exercise i can do at home/anywhere with no special equipment required other than a yoga mat (which i already have plent of) for cushioning and stability.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16339 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 195  Next »
51 to 60 of 1947
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.