Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
41 to 50 of 1820
User Details are only visible to members.
Got my Fitbit Charge HR I have been wanting. Belated anniversary present from trooper. I don't feel it tracks pole work as effectively as I would like, but for the most part I like it. As I suspected my sleeping is whacked though. Like last night...fully awake 4x and restless an additional 24x.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20972 posts)
I am obsessed with the incline bench press! I had a great press experience with this young man on the Smith Machine. He spotted me well and I reciprocated. The only thing is I move fast to get some cardio as well as aerobic energy involved so he couldn't quite keep up with the pace so I let him rest and I did my next set. He saw the difference when you have someone who can take you to the next level. I have another kid who is getting his bicep/hammer curl combo together. He shadowed me but still wasn't squeezing up at the top to get the pump so I got behind him holding on to his elbows and directed the lift and turn. He got better. What I like about him is that he doesn't try to go so heavy that his form gets worse. He has a great forearm too. So funny, when I am in the gym, I can hear the voices of my trainers past saying -- let's go, give me the count, squeeze. You never forget great training. I miss them.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
So happy my workout is over for today.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
@njny: Sorry

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
BLT, no need to preach to me re: what's appropriate vs inappropriate. i didn't and don't claim that this footwear is appropriate for commercial gyms. this stream of notes is all about what i choose to do in my own home, *not* out in a commercial gym.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10328 posts)
@njny: The shoes you mention are not appropriate for the commercial gym, really. Home gym, your risk, your business. Even when I had my home gym, I wore appropriate footwear on the elliptical (Octane).

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
if i could, i'd do my workouts barefoot, at the end of the day, i just want shoes *OFF*--but cardio requires arch & ankle support, so....there ya have it.

believe it or not, manufacturers actually make fitness sandals for folks like me who like their feet bare. ;-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10328 posts)
Yeah baby!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4519 posts)
we wear lots of opened toed shoes at my "fitness" center. But they usually have 8 inch heels as well.

I hate athletic shoes, they make me trip.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20972 posts)
You know you need motivation when you don't want to lace up sneakers. ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4519 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 182  Next »
41 to 50 of 1820
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.