Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 196  Next »
31 to 40 of 1956
User Details are only visible to members.
i was sorta cringe-ing in anticipation as i started the first pyramid yesterday....but in order to fit in 3 of 'em this week (due to ability to get to the gym) i had to do one yesterday.

hoping my cardio will lessen tomorrow's "hit" from yesterday.

gotta plan this week better and not put off any days i have it planned for. :-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16612 posts)
"back to back leg pyramid supersets on two consecutive days was not my brightest idea"

Most muscle groups do not like being worked hard on two consecutive days :)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28451 posts)
it occurs to me that back to back leg pyramid supersets on two consecutive days was not my brightest idea

~shrug~ Limited days at the gym… Got to fit it in when you can. cardio will help the stiffness

chezdarlin be extra careful with that shoulder :-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16612 posts)
Back on the Road Bike today, post rotator cuff and index finger "rehab", no issues and both feeling pretty good (so far tonight). Keeping fingers crossed, no pun intended.

Hope to get a shoulder routine in tomorrow...

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1047 posts)
FHTOTD: my legs are stronger than ever. superset pyramids 2 days in a row--slight alteration to the variations in reps/weights lifted per set, but---woot! i feel strong. :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16612 posts)
Kayaking day and the efforts of all the hard work pays off at the first of the year naked pool party tomorrow.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5568 posts)
Indeed "Hip Hip" Hooray KJ is on her way......

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1047 posts)
Hip hip horray for KJ!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8372 posts)
KJ--amazing HT's.

glad you are making such great progress! :-)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16612 posts)
17- days post-op (hip replacement surgery)

HT - PT wrapped my knee with kinesiology tape today - brought back fond memories of running and reminded me I am getting stronger each and every day.

Learning to walk "correctly" is itself a workout. I cannot wait to get back to the gym, although I am enjoying my daily walks in the fresh air (thrice-daily walks) and really looking forward to getting back to my true love - dancing (probably another 6-9 month for those type moves).

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4703 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 196  Next »
31 to 40 of 1956
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.