Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People : Swingers Discussion 79665101471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessHappy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1644   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have to assume it is my eating habits. I have gotten back on track with eating healthier and not as much. I really haven't been exercising since my little one is out of school. I really don't have much opportunity to. I have been keeping busy with yard work and cleaning the house so I am wasting some calories.

I am going to get the cook book y'all have been talking about. I also have an appointment for laser therapy next week. It is suppose to help me control my appetite, which has been out of control. I will also be looking into a Pilates class. So, hopefully that all combined will get my weight down where I want it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I haven't weighed myself in a while. I was getting discouraged because my weight wasn't going down so I just quit weighing myself. I got on the scale today and have found that I have lost almost 10 pounds!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have considered Lipodissolve for my tummy........but instead am just trying to work it off for now.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
BMI is not a number that you can rely on (most if not all bodybuilders are "obese" according to that chart). You really should have your body fat measured.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
A note on abdominoplasty ("tummy tuck") and similar reconstructive procedures...

Genetics and gravity inevitably take their toll, both on fat and skin. Especially as we age, weight loss can leave redundant skin. From a medical standpoint, we tend to wait until we are sure that patients have reached their target weight and also that they are protecting the elasticity of their skin (no smoking, Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, minimal sun exposure).

It's worth thinking carefully --- and having a detailed discussion with a plastic surgeon--about the effect of addressing one area and not another. For example, the ligaments that support the breasts also tend to stretch with gravity, as do the medial aspects of the upper arms ("batwings"). An aggressive tummy tuck leaving the other areas alone may "look funny". I do not mean to suggest that there is any need to do more than you and your surgeon think is appropriate--merely to suggest that thinking about what the end-result is going to look like is important.

Make certain that you and your surgeon discuss the extent of the resulting scar and consider your personal scarring pattern. This too is genetically determined. Some people have a lot of inflammation and have scars that stay angry and red for a long time. Others are minimal. But bear in mind that the typical abdominoplasty scar runs from one anterior superior iliac spine to the other--where the ASIS are the bony protrusions that many identify as their "hips". The scar can sit fairly low, but cannot be hidden completely, for example, in pubic hair.

Mail me if further info desired.

FL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
You are still really young and if you are patient you should have no problems.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
A tummy tuck is not the only solution. High dose vitamin C and also good quality vitamin E taken religiously can help with elasticity and collagen production, not to mention fish oils. There is also a laser technique (Titan comes to mind) that is not laser surgery but boosts the collagen production in the area of the laser. It typically takes 6 weeks after the procedure to see improvement but I have been on other boards (stripperweb) where I have seen women's before and after pictures and was quite surprised at the results.

My husband has been going through cycles of loose skin and then tightening, loose then tight and he used and abused his body for YEARS. I just want people to know that there are other options.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I bought my first size 8 pair of jeans that I can honestly remember buying as an adult, even when I was in the military. I was in the dressing room dancing around in circles haha....and they aren't tight, they fit just right. I'm floating on air lmao! Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
HFTOTD is getting back to the gym after not going for over a month. My body sure feels it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Great news M!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... More 
Start   1471 to 1480 of 1644   End
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People