Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
TOPIC: Happy_Thought_of_the_Day_for_Fit_People
Created by: AkronFunTimes The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 183  Next »
1 to 10 of 1821
User Details are only visible to members.
FHTOTD: even out of shape muscles have memory.

just need a lil bit more reminding.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
my biggest problem the past several years has been crisis management one after the other meant i lost sight of taking good care of myself. i know all the right things to do--i just haven't been doing them consistently. i've got more time than usual at my disposal right now so i am amping it up & dedicating most of that time to getting closer to where i want to be.

so OnT: in a rush this morning i grabbed a smaller sized t shirt for over the sports bra at the gym and fully expected to feel self conscious "ick" while there. imagine my pleased surprise when not only did it fit--it skims the body and isn't tight.

woot woot!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
I like to view it as a Fun Process. Cardio, Pumping Iron and Nutrition for me works. That's the process and seeing results is the FUN and Rewarding part of it. Always tweaking the process to keep in fresh helps for motivating too.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(48 posts)
FHTOTD: re-finding the motivation for more than just cardio (my fitness activity of choice over any other when pressed for time) and, finally, starting to see some results from the eensy bit of resistance training i re-added motivates me to...add more.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
HT- getting back to working out tomorrow, this past week was a screwed up mess since my workout space was taken over by guests.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)

...so... close....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25107 posts)
RonKathy big difference in a shake you make yourself with good ingredients and that crap that it seems like everyone and their brother is selling. I'm not much of a shake person. I've basically just resumed eating "cleaner" for lack of a better word specially Monday- Friday....week-ends when we are doing fun things with the kids I do indulge in a treat now and then.

Knock on wood we really aren't on much in the way of meds. Trooper takes an herbal from the Chiro for acid reflux, which got him off previcid which suppresses the immune system so he in turn has been much healthier and less issues with his allergies. I take a joint supplement and we have experimented with some Endocrine support supplements.

I'm quite happy to be able to work out a bit more intensely then I have been, about the only things I have been doing in the past 4 months is pole around 3-4 times a week and of course the never ending barn work.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)
NJ-yep and the weight wasn't gained in a day and it will take more then a day to take it back off. First step is getting my body functioning the way it should. But I am hoping that recent experiments that are helping in other area's are going to ultimately help so body balance and mental balance.

RonKathy- thanks for the info, right now I'm starting to work with a lady who does nutrition based counseling/testing that also poles so hopefully she can get everything going in the right direction. And no I'm not talking about shakeology or any crap like that.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21195 posts)
PG, what BLM said...you'll get there, and you're smart enough to realize the end goal really isn't about the scale but instead about all you mentioned.

OnT: just an hour of glute camp today. too much going on.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11996 posts)
I'm the same way about the scale. It does help me gauge how much room I have before I either work harder or buy new clothes. :-)

Wishing you well with the new Dr.!! ..you're hard worker so once you get that body chemistry right you will be in a new dress before you know it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4858 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 183  Next »
1 to 10 of 1821
TOPIC: Happy Thought of the Day for Fit People
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.