Gym fun!! : Swingers Discussion 180623101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessGym fun!!
TOPIC: Gym fun!!
Created by: linycpll1230
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were both thinking how fun iand hot it would be to be involved with people who work out at the gym(we work out at a local LA Fitness). Are there any groups out there like that that are made up of fitness freaks like us. To us, be pretty hot to work out with someone together and then go out and have some fun!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I prefer to be spanked vs busted, just sayin lol.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
LMAO, just blowing me, no in me.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
That might be fun, but Id be afraid it would distract me from my work out.

On a side note, a couple of years ago down in desire my gf and I snuck into the gym late at night and fucked on every piece of equipment imaginable. Her favorite was to have me crusifixed from the cables, hanging in the air while blowing in me, ungodly hot!!!.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Trust me, when we are there at the gym we work out fun, we jjust feel to work out with someone with the same intensity just might add even more intensity in the bedroom.

Bayport NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'm the same way at the gym...I don't really talk a lot. I'm not there to socialize....now if a hot fitness girl were to strike up a conversation...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(214 posts)
We were both thinking how fun iand hot it would be to be involved with people who work out at the gym(we work out at a local LA Fitness). Are there any groups out there like that that are made up of fitness freaks like us. To us, be pretty hot to work out with someone together and then go out and have some fun!!!!

Bayport NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Gym fun!!