Gym Sauna : Swingers Discussion 59685
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessGym Sauna
TOPIC: Gym Sauna
Created by: SmoothCouple97
Original Starting post for this thread:
This gym has no pool, so the only wet area would be the showers.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
My gym has a sauna in both women's and men's locker rooms. At this gym, nude in the wet areas is OK, it just depends on how comfortable you are being nude. I always go nude and just sit on a towel. There is everything in there from fully nude to fully clothed - never have understood that, but to each his own.

I have been stared at and occasionally hit on by gay men, but I politely express that men aren't my thing, and I've never had anyone persist or badger me.

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
I smiled cautiously and said Thank You, very much.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
Poly Girl-

You must have read my mind. I am straight, but not homophobic. Normally though, when I am in the steam room I am not thinking about sex, but what went right and/or wrong with the swim set that I just finished. So, I really didn't notice the nice man sitting next to me just yesterday in the steam room.

I did notice when he followed me out like a little boy and sat right accross from my locker. He apologized for staring, but then justified it by saying that "you are so hot". I was a little taken aback.

It is a good thing that the nice man said this to me, because I know some other neanderthals in the room that would have decked him, reported it to management, etc. Frankly, I think that my growth in the last few years in recreational sex has allowed me to be more tolerant of such behavior (within limits).

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
I don't use the Sauna at my gym, but I use the steam room every day after a workout. I am always nude; wearing a towel just soaks the towel. To my knowledge, there is no prohibition on nudity in the steam room, and no one has asked me to cover up.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
This gym has no pool, so the only wet area would be the showers.

Clifton Park NY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Gym Sauna