Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Good breakfast foods
TOPIC: Good_breakfast_foods
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello. I traditionally have never been one to eat breakfast, I only have started trying within the last 5 years really. I have read that people who eat breakfast lose..I believe now, going off of memory...20% more consistently than those that skip bfast. The problem with me is, I do not like the smell or taste of most bfast foods...the ones I do are fattening like bacon and eggs...and I simply don't have time. I cannot eat yogurt because I am lactose intolerant and it tears me up..and is quite high calorically I am finding! What I have been doing is eating what we call at my office "lunch for bfast"...a lean cuisine as my bfast. It actually has been working well for me LOL but I am curious, what are the "best" bfast foods for you both health and caloric wise?

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Good breakfast foods
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.