Getting out! : Swingers Discussion 59945
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessGetting out!
TOPIC: Getting out!
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
What I want to know is:

How do you get an ass like Mrs. HC2?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Poly: I have been in that rut since last August. Like you, I exercised alone. Everytime I start getting myself back into something or someone steps in and that little precious time (we are talking like 1/2 hour to 45 minutes) I have/had to exercise is history. I look in the mirror and don't like what I see. I finally started 2 weeks ago and was doing really well, making myself exercise at least 1/2 hour daily, 3-4 times a week. (That ended when my 20 yr old wants to buy his first car and I have spent the past week car shopping with him.) Power walking has always been my strongest (and if you do it faithfully at least 4 times a week, you definitely see results), and I cannot even find the time for that. My problem is not lack of motivation, it's lack of time. I do agree that trying new things, videos, workouts at the gym, etc., does bring back one's motiviation as it is something new. I hope your drive and motivation get back on track.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12101 posts)
We all fall into those ruts. You have to break it. One thing that helps me is to do a different exercise video each day & when that doesn't help, I get outdoors to do yard work. The beautiful sunny skies & hard work is really a refreshing change. This is usually all it takes for me to get on track.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(12 posts)
How about getting on a different wagon? When I get like this, I try to get out of the rut by working out in a different way. If I've been lifting weights, I go for a swim. If I've been walking, I try a yoga class. Been working out alone? Call a friend and invite him/her to go with. Hope this helps. :-)

Julia

St Thomas VI
Username hidden
(1368 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Getting out!