Getting back after pneumonia : Swingers Discussion 175061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessGetting back after pneumonia
TOPIC: Getting back after pneumonia
Created by: Sailorcouple1964
Original Starting post for this thread:
After a month of dealing with the flu then pneumonia and loosing 12 lbs of muscle I finally got back to the gym. I feel like superman in a room full of kryptonite. Im lifting about 3/5th the weight I was and after three days I'm sore as hell. My biggest problem is cardio since my lugs are still not 100%. Im taking it slow but I don't like feeling week. The only good thing is my girlfriend is very supportive and just joined a very cool new gym that we will both be going to now that I'm about 89% recovered.

My question is, I usually speed work out where I hit 3 complimentary muscle groups one after the other pyramid style. It gives me a great burn is almost aerobic cause i don't take a break. But given my diminished cardio capacity I'm not able to race through them. Any advice so I don't over tax my lungs but still get the needed work out.

Thanks all you sexy people ;)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
ill tell you, its hard. I am doing the same thing. I do anything and you'd think I'm a 30 year smoker, reaching for my inhaler. Its ridiculous.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
After a month of dealing with the flu then pneumonia and loosing 12 lbs of muscle I finally got back to the gym. I feel like superman in a room full of kryptonite. Im lifting about 3/5th the weight I was and after three days I'm sore as hell. My biggest problem is cardio since my lugs are still not 100%. Im taking it slow but I don't like feeling week. The only good thing is my girlfriend is very supportive and just joined a very cool new gym that we will both be going to now that I'm about 89% recovered.

My question is, I usually speed work out where I hit 3 complimentary muscle groups one after the other pyramid style. It gives me a great burn is almost aerobic cause i don't take a break. But given my diminished cardio capacity I'm not able to race through them. Any advice so I don't over tax my lungs but still get the needed work out.

Thanks all you sexy people ;)

North Bergen NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Getting back after pneumonia