Gentleman of this couple bicycling from San Fran to LA June 6 -12 seeking housing : Swingers Discussion 148195
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessGentleman of this couple bicycling from San Fran to LA June 6 -12 seeking housing
TOPIC: Gentleman of this couple bicycling from San Fran to LA June 6 -12 seeking housing
Created by: LifetoXS
Original Starting post for this thread:
.... as part of AIDS LifeCycle 9 -

this is my forth major charity bike ride.... this in honor of the late husband of a good friend of mine

i'll be stopping in each of the following locations (and would love a mattress and shower rather than a tent and port-a-potty)....

Santa Cruz 6/6 King City 6/7 Paso Robles 6/8 Santa Maria 6/9 Lompoc 6/10 Ventura 6/11 Santa Monica 6/12

really just looking for housing and not a hook-up (after 70 - 100 of cycling a day, not sure what condition I would be for any kind of play)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
.... as part of AIDS LifeCycle 9 -

this is my forth major charity bike ride.... this in honor of the late husband of a good friend of mine

i'll be stopping in each of the following locations (and would love a mattress and shower rather than a tent and port-a-potty)....

Santa Cruz 6/6 King City 6/7 Paso Robles 6/8 Santa Maria 6/9 Lompoc 6/10 Ventura 6/11 Santa Monica 6/12

really just looking for housing and not a hook-up (after 70 - 100 of cycling a day, not sure what condition I would be for any kind of play)

Bayside NY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Gentleman of this couple bicycling from San Fran to LA June 6 -12 seeking housing