From the files of WTF : Swingers Discussion 2159051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom the files of WTF
TOPIC: From the files of WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It still makes no sense Peg, sorry. What you describe would get her to, well, how to put it mildly, fart!

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're describing, when you sit down on a lat pull down seat, unless you literally are grinding your clit against the seat while doing kegels, I cannot fathom, how that orgasm can occur. I dunno :/.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Can you explain the major headache she gets from it?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I was just on the phone talking to her and she said I was constantly trying to get her to isolate and sit still. You just nailed it!! Hahhahha

She was shifting her pelvis the whole time!

Y'all are a challenge.. ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Mr sa, if she was doing a lat pulldown while sitting on a bench and pulling a lot of weight, might she have been rotating her hips backward thereby causing some stimulation? Also, when people are not used to isolating muscle groups to do an exercise, they often contract muscles not necessarily associated with that particular move. I could imagine someone tilting their pelvis forward, tightening the pelvic floor and abs during a heavy lat pull and that causing the orgasm.

Lucky bitch

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Torso

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Core is pretty much the major muscles in our torso: the pelvic floor muscles, multifidus, rectus abdominis, transversus abdominis, internal and external obliques, erector spinae (sacrospinalis) especially the longissimus thoracis, diaphragm included.

Minor core muscles are latissimus dorsi, gluteus maximus, and trapezius.

So the core is pretty much the torso, minus the legs, minute the arms and head.

In the fitness world when you are told to tighten up your core, generally it means to tighten your abs as in rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus, and the external and internal obliques. Which generally is the same thing as tightening up your abs.

So I don't really understand what you mean, sorry baby.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
So, what I'm reading is that her second one with the knee lifts is likely. The upper body workout does not seem to compute.

Maybe something else is going on, or she's really squeezing her abs when I remind her to focus on tightening her core!?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Standing behind her spotting. The first one was weird, but then when we moved on to core, with knee lifts...... she just exploded..

Totally weird!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
And just where exactly were you at that moment SA? Spotting her with your hands on her shoulders? Was she facing towards you or away?

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
ABDuctor and ADDucter :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: From the files of WTF