From the files of WTF : Swingers Discussion 2159051021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom the files of WTF
TOPIC: From the files of WTF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've heard of such Coregasms - also my ex said she could trigger some small ones doing the machine where you spread your legs and squeeze back together?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
That makes zero sense, she's not engaging her lower body so I don't really understand.

Orgasms do happen, but generally during incredibly intense (and I mean incredibly) ab/pelvic routines. As in, core abdominal muscle exercises.

In my experience, it is more common on women with very low body fat percentage.

Google: Coregasm.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Lat pull downs..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
What exactly was she doing prior to it?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
As some of you know, I train a few women at the gym. The workouts are quite intense and we're building strength and durability. So, enough about that and on to the situation at hand.

One of the ladies I work with experienced something I had only heard about, but have never seen and it's quite disturbing when witnessed in the middle of a workout.

She had a "violent orgasm" and it scared the shit out of me. I was ready to call in EMT's, until she looked at me with a weird grin on her face and a look of sheer pain as well. I can't put it into words so I'll just keep on track with, it scared the shit out of me. The headache she gets is like an axe to the back of the head!

Has anyone experienced it and what can you do to work around it. It happens when she strains to lift. It happened the second time when working on leg lifts. I'm at a loss.... HELP!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8013 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: From the files of WTF