From the files of WTF : Swingers Discussion 215905
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom the files of WTF
TOPIC: From the files of WTF
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
As some of you know, I train a few women at the gym. The workouts are quite intense and we're building strength and durability. So, enough about that and on to the situation at hand.

One of the ladies I work with experienced something I had only heard about, but have never seen and it's quite disturbing when witnessed in the middle of a workout.

She had a "violent orgasm" and it scared the shit out of me. I was ready to call in EMT's, until she looked at me with a weird grin on her face and a look of sheer pain as well. I can't put it into words so I'll just keep on track with, it scared the shit out of me. The headache she gets is like an axe to the back of the head!

Has anyone experienced it and what can you do to work around it. It happens when she strains to lift. It happened the second time when working on leg lifts. I'm at a loss.... HELP!!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not going to ever get that feeling on a rope climb. Rope burn is not fun.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Me too ( cop) will be nice lol

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
..one more..rapid ascend followed by rapid descend..like large ferris wheel you can look-up some youtube videos of the event. Also forgot that pole climbing works for both man and women. Bike riding works but the seat must be placed high.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
One can reproduce this feeling by climbing a rope using hands and legs..also works with a pole climbing. :-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
damn, if i could orgasm while working out i might be more motivated to work out...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
You know this is true. Heck yes!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
Now do I get a free training session?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5164 posts)
Dang, this topic is an eye opener, thanks..

B... That's gotta be it! LOL

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
She was literally recruiting all her "humping" muscles to pull the weight. If she has a headache after the orgasm - it could just be from the vasoconstriction that is caused during orgasm exacerbated by the lifting and maybe a slight rise in blood pressure, but that is really a guess.

In some people, women in particular, orgasm can cause increased and temporary vasoconstriction. That is why some women who suffer from migraines find relief after having an orgasm, as a migraine headache is the result of vasodilation.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5164 posts)
SA

I just read the thread to B, here is what he said:

It's not the exercise, picture the motion, her sitting on a bench, grinding her crotch against the bar between her legs, her chest open from holding the lat bar, and your sultry words from the back; "Push baby push, harder!"

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16455 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: From the files of WTF