Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   57 to 64 of 64 
User Details are only visible to members.
Pine... Thanks. yesterday I missed my sit-ups routine but I was not feeling good. I went to bed early. But today my trainer comes over so she will kick my ass!!!.

P.S. I could not help but notice your tight ass. It looks so yummy. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Tort - stay focused...send me new pics too. ;)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
aqu... I knew what u mean. It takes about everything to get me to workout. I so loved the original Metabol life ( I think I spelled it correct)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I belong to a order, three of our members had strokes all within three months. What happend to their families and them I will never forget. Its been two and one half years now, I and my wife have each lost over 200 lb. now.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Exercise, cutting back on eating, and a video camera.

Oh Shit! I look like that?

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(165 posts)
For me, I keep in mind do I want to look like the rest of my family large to obese. I chose to not be large so I work my butt off four times a week from aerobics, running, and weights. Am I where I want to be yet-- no-- do I sometimes skip a day of working out yes! But, the next day I working out. I never stray too far from my routine. I think a person is most successful if working out becomes a part of their daily routine. But that is easier said than done at times.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
When I started I was almost 230 pounds and could not do very much physically. Belly dance was honestly the first exercise I did on a regular basis.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
In reading some of the posts here, I think that many of us face the same challenges.

We live and work in a hectic world, one in which we don't have enough time or energy to exercise, too many high fat, high sugar food choices, and lack of motivation.

As a reformed couch potato, I would like to share something that helped me with my fitness and my food choices. I became a triathlete. Now, before you freak out and say, "I can't find the time to do one exercise let alone three, are you out of your mind?!!" It's not what you think.

First of all people have an image of triathletes that they are extremely fit, and this is not true. I have seen all types of bodies at races, even a 70.3 Ironman event.

Part of the reason for its broad appeal is that training is interesting. You spend some time running, some time swimming, and some time on the bike. It isn't doing the same thing over and over again, where you find yourself in a rut and where many fitness plans go off the rails.

Second of all, triathlons create a sense of community. In many ways triathletes are like swingers, they are misunderstood by the population at large (I have overheard people observe that they "can't understand how anyone could do that" when speaking about swinging and triathlons) and they have a very supportive sub-culture, and finally you go out in public in brightly colored clothing that leaves little to the imagination. What's not to love?

Need to keep motivated, sign up for a race, that provides you a goal to work for. And speaking of races, most people think of triathlons as Ironman, a 140 mile endurance event. Actually, that is the smallest part of triathlon. They have supersprint races that are 200 yards of swimming (8 laps in the pool), followed by a 5 mile bike ride, and a 1 mile run/walk.

It really is a sport that anybody can do, I know I am anybody and I am a triathlete.

What sort of exercise helped you go from sit to fit?

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   57 to 64 of 64 
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you