From Couch To Fit, what worked for you : Swingers Discussion 1161641051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom Couch To Fit, what worked for you
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my addiction is cycling up all the steep mountains I can find day after day week after week.I used to lift weights alot but there is no nature to enjoy while you lift.just love riding to some tunes doing the insane climbs.Major heart rate work.Have not yet tried a the triathlete races but do race semi pro races.Since Im 50 i get to race my own age group now lol

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
You are right! I'm an upper body girl though......the way men's arms are muscular just does something to me lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lost... I know what you mean. It is know like getting out of a swimming pool or dancing in high heels seeing definition in you legs. Men's legs with muscles are so sexy!!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
For me fitness has been an evolution. Quite honestly, I started this because we started swinging and I didn't want to be naked and look fat. Thats the blunt truth. As I have gone through this journey though it is now about living a healthy life and really treating my body well. Its not so much now about the number on my jeans but knowing that my body is being treated well. I really get a kick out of looking at my legs while I walk and seeing the muscles, it just tickles the shit out of me haha. I think that true sexuality comes from really loving who you are.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Pine....

You are such a tease putting your ass out like that. My imagination just went wild. Something to do with licking and sucking.... :)

Too bad you are so far away. Would have been interested in meeting to see ....

Such is life A

P.S. I gave u access to my pics in my gallery

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Pine, But how about if I wanted you to...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Pine... Thanks. yesterday I missed my sit-ups routine but I was not feeling good. I went to bed early. But today my trainer comes over so she will kick my ass!!!.

P.S. I could not help but notice your tight ass. It looks so yummy. :)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Tort - stay focused...send me new pics too. ;)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
aqu... I knew what u mean. It takes about everything to get me to workout. I so loved the original Metabol life ( I think I spelled it correct)

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I belong to a order, three of our members had strokes all within three months. What happend to their families and them I will never forget. Its been two and one half years now, I and my wife have each lost over 200 lb. now.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you