From Couch To Fit, what worked for you : Swingers Discussion 1161641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom Couch To Fit, what worked for you
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, you'd think that. However when my ass works out I look like the discus thrower in the Olympics...very bull dyke looking lol. I refuse to look like the discus thrower in the Olympics. Anyways, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm going for the skinny jeans. I am watching the Today show now. Corporations are now not hiring smokers...and the lady just said that they are starting to do obesity studies in looking at who they hire. So my resume means nothing, if I don't meet the BMI I do not get hired. So if this wave takes over we'd better fit into those skinny jeans or our asses will be unemployed.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
No I would not and I do not speak such things out loud. However I am finding that despite the fact that it is not politically correct for one to say it...but a woman's worth has a large part to do in her looks. Even in the professional capacity. It is a known fact that reps are ALWAYS very good looking and thin. There is a reason for that. Even in my office, the pretty, thin girls get what they want. It is a sad aspect of our society and yes it pisses me off...but it is what it is. So no, despite the fact that I do not want my daughter thinking such things, if she ever plans in being in the public spectrum it is a fact of life she will have to deal with. Unfortunately.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
You have kids, and a daughter that is 15. Would you like it if she was saying the stuff you are saying? I doubt it."

Its easy for one to say with your body dahling :0). And yes, I know you are dedicated and work your ass off. I am just frustrated. But I won't lie and sit here and talk the health bullshit. I am looking to look good in skinny jeans, not the whole health thing. I'm attempting to not look 37. Which reminds me, I have to dye my hair. I'm not trying to be fecicious, just honest.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
As far as I can remember I've always worn size 34 or 36.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I just want to be thin. I could honestly give a shit less about the health aspect of it. Sorry, I am in a super pissy mood but thats the truth.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
For me pretty much its my jeans saying damn bitch go run somewhere lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We do free weights in a structured program, lots of treadmill and hike when we can. Also golf. She does yoga, and I do Tai Chi. It takes enough of our time that we wonder (and sympathize with) pre-retirement couples or those with kids still at home. Still -- we watch very little TV, so that doesn't cut into our time...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
They are pterosaurs...but thankyou :) I love having them

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Surfing is working out great for me...I feel much stronger already. Nature, sun, sea, and surf buddies make the experience awesome. It doesn't matter how tired I am at 7 am...I will awaken and surf. Also, hubby and I can do it together and it brings us closer. His waistline is rapidly diminishing. He found he could now fit into a XL dress shirt instead of a XXL, which is great because an XL fits his shoulder line perfectly. Just had to brag on how awesome we feel about this.

And Shell, I agree that swinging is great motivation to keep slim.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Anyone try belly dancing? Am considering joining a new class in the area. I need something fun to do that's also good for me (besides sex...can't always have sex!).

Thanks, Gina

(back on track and not looking back)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you