From Couch To Fit, what worked for you : Swingers Discussion 1161641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom Couch To Fit, what worked for you
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I don't have a solution that has already 'worked' for me because I'm still in the "getting back on the horse" mode.

My plan is doing yoga at home before work, going for morning walks, and hopefully going swimming also. Used to be a competitive swimmer once upon a time ago so I'm betting on that to keep me motivated also.

Always great to hear what has worked for others, though! Keep the motivation up and the negative thoughts down. :)

Denver CO

Username hidden
(529 posts)
I agree Paul. A high protein low carb diet, with at least three days of week with weight training and ab work, with one day of intense cardio. The fat just falls off. There really isn't a science to losing weight either in my opinion. People say that they want to try this diet or that diet. People always ask what works...

The simple answer is if your calorie intake is more than what you can burn off in a day you are going to gain wait. If it's lower, then you will lose weight. Eat right and you will be healthy.

Covington LA

Username hidden
(118 posts)
I would say, that short intense cardio, as in INTERVAL TRAINING is best, and a combination of weight lifting/kettlebell training. Also, LOW GLYCEMIC carbohydrates.

Riverside RI

Username hidden
(1 post)
simple formula for us, (beyond all the health benefits)

we schedule at 2 naked party trips per year. the vanity in us makes us keep going. that is what works for us.

additionally, due to the fact that i am a cheap-ass PA Dutchman i refuse to gain weight, therefore requiring me to buy more clothes just to accomodate a bigger waistline.

so it is simple, for simple folks. Vanity and money.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
My master's beautiful body. I'm not completely fit yet but I lost 40 last year working on another 40 this year.

La Porte IN

Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL yes I do. I was being a rude, sarcastic ass and let me apologize LOL. Now get over here and we'll have make up sex lol.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
M, I'm sorry for seeming rude to you. I have known you in here for years and you know I respect you and think the world of you. I'm sorry, my post was full of piss and vinegar. I'm just being pissy. You know I heart you sista.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm not whining, I'm just being honest. And some of us do not have the time to dedicate hours to a gym. Some of us have full time jobs.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LOL, you'd think that. However when my ass works out I look like the discus thrower in the Olympics...very bull dyke looking lol. I refuse to look like the discus thrower in the Olympics. Anyways, I'm not trying to be argumentative. I'm going for the skinny jeans. I am watching the Today show now. Corporations are now not hiring smokers...and the lady just said that they are starting to do obesity studies in looking at who they hire. So my resume means nothing, if I don't meet the BMI I do not get hired. So if this wave takes over we'd better fit into those skinny jeans or our asses will be unemployed.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
No I would not and I do not speak such things out loud. However I am finding that despite the fact that it is not politically correct for one to say it...but a woman's worth has a large part to do in her looks. Even in the professional capacity. It is a known fact that reps are ALWAYS very good looking and thin. There is a reason for that. Even in my office, the pretty, thin girls get what they want. It is a sad aspect of our society and yes it pisses me off...but it is what it is. So no, despite the fact that I do not want my daughter thinking such things, if she ever plans in being in the public spectrum it is a fact of life she will have to deal with. Unfortunately.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you