From Couch To Fit, what worked for you : Swingers Discussion 1161641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFrom Couch To Fit, what worked for you
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
X-Marine here, if you are serious about getting yourself in shape and looking hot I suggest "Bodypump"! OMG, I never thought 10 pounds could weigh so much. We do rep after rep after rep. I have been on the couch for sometime but I can tell you this class will have me way ahead of schedule for my goals. I cannot wait and dread going each time.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
She's been doing CrossFit about 18 months now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
Well, I don't have a solution that has already 'worked' for me because I'm still in the "getting back on the horse" mode.

My plan is doing yoga at home before work, going for morning walks, and hopefully going swimming also. Used to be a competitive swimmer once upon a time ago so I'm betting on that to keep me motivated also.

Always great to hear what has worked for others, though! Keep the motivation up and the negative thoughts down. :)

Denver CO
Username hidden
(529 posts)
I agree Paul. A high protein low carb diet, with at least three days of week with weight training and ab work, with one day of intense cardio. The fat just falls off. There really isn't a science to losing weight either in my opinion. People say that they want to try this diet or that diet. People always ask what works...

The simple answer is if your calorie intake is more than what you can burn off in a day you are going to gain wait. If it's lower, then you will lose weight. Eat right and you will be healthy.

Covington LA
Username hidden
(118 posts)
I would say, that short intense cardio, as in INTERVAL TRAINING is best, and a combination of weight lifting/kettlebell training. Also, LOW GLYCEMIC carbohydrates.

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
simple formula for us, (beyond all the health benefits)

we schedule at 2 naked party trips per year. the vanity in us makes us keep going. that is what works for us.

additionally, due to the fact that i am a cheap-ass PA Dutchman i refuse to gain weight, therefore requiring me to buy more clothes just to accomodate a bigger waistline.

so it is simple, for simple folks. Vanity and money.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
My master's beautiful body. I'm not completely fit yet but I lost 40 last year working on another 40 this year.

La Porte IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
LOL yes I do. I was being a rude, sarcastic ass and let me apologize LOL. Now get over here and we'll have make up sex lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
M, I'm sorry for seeming rude to you. I have known you in here for years and you know I respect you and think the world of you. I'm sorry, my post was full of piss and vinegar. I'm just being pissy. You know I heart you sista.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'm not whining, I'm just being honest. And some of us do not have the time to dedicate hours to a gym. Some of us have full time jobs.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: From Couch To Fit, what worked for you