Free info - What do you want to know : Swingers Discussion 2213621019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFree info - What do you want to know
TOPIC: Free info - What do you want to know
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   19 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Where: Meyer Park (North side - Gazebo at the back of the parking lot

When: May 31, 2013 10am - 11am

What: My name is John-Brandon Pierre, Owner of Pinnacle Fitness. I spent 12 years in the Marines as a Body Conditioning NCO, and am currently working with the ISSA (International Sports Science Association). I am now a personal trainer that does in-home training and training via live streaming (I can train anywhere in the world). Proper fitness and dieting information is vital to successfully reaching your fitness goals safely and I believe it should be free.

During this free 1 hr meet up I will be discussing various facts and myths that may surprise you. The truth behind fad workouts, foods, and diets is never in marketing and TV ads.

This is my 1st free meeting so if you're in the area I'd love to meet you and give you some free info. I'll be having these once a month on the last Friday of the month.

I posted this in the forums because I'd like to know what questions you may have regarding dieting and fitness? If you have a question, I'll have the answer or I'll find the answer. I plan on recording future free meetings, in which I can address your questions directly, and posting them on YouTube to everyone can have access to them.

Thanks for your support.

FYI: This isn't to cultivate personal info. I sincerely do want to hear your voice and your questions. I believe information is best given in open discussion.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   19 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Free info - What do you want to know