Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 796581081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My fitness bitch: my cardio is sucking out loud lately, and I'm pretty sure it's because of my boss's cigarette smoke. He's getting stressed lately and when he does, it looks like Cheech and Chong throw a party in his office. Meanwhile I get to choke on his fumes.

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
There you go! You mean he has this client, about 10 years younger, who wishes they could work out at your intensity!

Intensity builds endurance! You got this!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
If you saw the intensity, of my workouts, before he increased, you wouldn't say that! LOL He has a client, who is about 10 years younger than me and can't work out, at the same intensity I do.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Carrie...he is saving you!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BOTD is I really need to learn, to keep my mouth shut. I told my trainer I tend to eat more, when hubby is home. Now he is going to up the intensity of my workouts, when hubby is home, to counter the extra calories. He is killing me, this week!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
BOTD is after not working out for 2 weeks, my ass and inner thighs are killing me!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Hey ya'll - although I've been absent, I was not totally without merit. Managed to work my ass off all month so far.

FBF - left knee is not liking the last month of exercise. Even gave it some rest and have a neoprene brace.

Likely gonna have to see somebody. It's an old injury that just decided it had enough of this "he thinks he's 20" shit. LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Feeling a week of chocolate binging. Ugh. Can't wait to get back on track - started today.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
My Pilate's/TRX studio has been closed for the week between Christmas & NY. :>( We have been so busy with company, travel and more company for NYE; that I haven't done really any exercising! Always something around the house that needs cleaning, etc. I also have been eating way too much sweets and just junk. Feeling really "fat" and "ugly"! We are playing on NYE with our friends!! I took 1 Exlax last night. We are traveling out of town again this weekend. Will have to stick with salads at the restaurants for sure! I DON'T rely on Exlax, but do take it when I've eaten crap - to get the "crap" out so to speak! It is raining here also this morning! So, no power walk!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(205 posts)
When you are there, can you do anything on one of your breaks? Even just 15 min a couple times during the day. Quick 1 mile jog, fast walk, a few flights of stairs? Tabata squats, pushups?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest