Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810776
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   776 to 785 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know, I've been heavy and I've slim, and I can tell you that the times I've been on the heavier side, it comes from one basic thing- eating significantly more calories than you burn off, through normal action of your metabolism or extra physical exercise. A little research will tell you that it takes plus or minus 3500 calories to gain or lost a pound. Now remember, this is a cumulative thing, just like making deposits and withdrawals from a bank account. It may take you a week or more to consume those 3500 surplus calories, but whether it takes you a day, a week or a month to consume them, the result is another pound hanging off your bones!

Now, as to heavy people who claim that they don't eat much, I've found, from personal experience, that this is often true- they don't necessarily comsume a lot volume wise, but calorie wise is something entirely different. You can get ~thousands~ of calories from a Mickey D's combo meal, where as it would take an entire day's worth of good food to consume the equivalent calories. Coupled with the fact that your metabolic rate drops as you add fat and become more sedentary, it's a vicious cycle.

So, if you're heavy and claim to not eat a lot, look at it from a different angle- how many calories is it, not how big is it, and start exercising at a pace appropriate to your condition in order to boost your metabolic rate.

Most importantly, unless you have some well documented medical condition that's responsible for your weight, don't look for something else to blame it on, it's all on you!

-Lurk, who's getting smaller all the time

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
So if they're at the gym, I presume they are working on becoming something OTHER than morbidly obese? My bitch at the gym are the gymrats (of which there are only two female versions there, thank the Gym Gods) who are very easily overheard (and aren't smart enough to figure this out) that they'd like everyone "who actually NEEDS to workout" to use some other gym. roflmao One was thrown out and her membership revoked when she was forced to admit her malicious remarks (and no, I wasn't responsible, but it WAS a hoot to watch).

Anyway, that's my fitness bitch. Carry on. lol S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
BOTD- my extravagent weekend, starting with Friday night in AC, which lead to 3 pounds showing up on the scale the next morning, left me with a loss of only a pound for last week.

Hopefully there's still some extra water weight from all the alcohol and I'll have a big loss this week!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Have a lot to make up for from the weekend...ugh!!!!

~R

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
FBOTD: One crazy night in Atlantic City = 3 pounds on the scale this morning. Guess I'll just have to sweat it off working in the yard and garden this weekend!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
now today i feel skinny! no cheese steak last nite, i drank soo much last night i hurled, lol. haha. that 10nth glasss of wine totally did me in. yes, yes, we are drunks, we know it. don't yell at us. :-)

now im off to the gym!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Fitness Bitch. worked out 4 times this week, monday thru thursday and then went out last night and had a drunken cheese steak at 2:15 a.m. got on the scale this am and weighed 4 lbs more than yesterday morning. know it's water weight, etc. but still pisses me OFF!!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My fitness bitch is being sick and not being able to work out.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17568 posts)
Ladies, I believe my esteemed, although sometimes underinformed colleague is referring to a bad definition of bondage, as in forced labor or slavery, as opposed to the definition that involves sexual excitation and release...

There Akron, ol' buddy, how's that?

;^p

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
You rang?

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   776 to 785 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest