Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810766
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   766 to 775 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
saw that delina got her body fat down to about 14.5 % which is great and made me do some research on body fat in men. it seems... at 6%, you'll have an 8-pack, a 6-Pack at 10%, and you'll even be able to see some of your abs at 12%.

what do u got at 12% or more......a lot of work to do :-(

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Delina....we can go get TT together sweetie...lol....of course you must wait so I can catch up. This woman will definitly need one when I get down to where I need to be. I will prob need a breast lift by then as well....lol.

~R (c-section stork)

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Poly, this is one of the worst years I've ever seen for allergies in our area. People who have never had allergies are displaying all the symptoms, and it's just plain miserable! Hang in there hun, and find a cold/allergy medicine that agrees with you. It's all around, everywhere you look, with people complaining about being achy and tired with stuffy sinuses and breathing issues. You're not alone...

Delina, keep on hun, your efforts will pay off, but also make sure your goals are realistic too. Baby pouches are about the single most difficult thing for a woman to deal with, but you know what? As much as it may bother you, when you look down the front of yourself and you see it, us guys love all you women for who you are, and it doesn't make the least bit of difference to us!

As far as the realistic part, especially if you've had c-sections or other ob/gyn surgeries, you may want to get a medical opinion about what you're dealing with and what results you can expect. Often times after these types of surgeries, there's enough restriction in the blood flow and nerve activity in the area below the scar that at very least, the area won't respond to exercise and diet as quickly as other areas, if at all.

Now understand, my intention isn't to discourage you, but rather help you to make sure your efforts are properly focused. If your doctor thinks you've got enough blood flow loss and nerve damage in the area, you could be beating your head against the wall for a very long time and still not get the results you want. MrsLurk's doc has out and out told her that she'll never have the flat tummy she wants, without some type of cosmetic surgery, after 2 c-sections and a hysterectomy, all through the same basic scar.

Bottom line, just remember, we all think you're sexy, and we thought you were sexy even when you didn't! Rock on girl!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I plan to stay out of fitness bitchfest...lol....too many bitches. I'll stick to the motivation thread. Have a nice day.

~R

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
fitness bitch: Trying to jump back into a normal routine after being on vacation and being extremely busy for a week. Thats almost 3 weeks of not doing the normal daily things I had been doing.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
What fight? And since when do you pay any attention to what I say? Please do as Poly has informed me I should do, skip them if you don't like them. Please. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
DeLina hang in there it'll just take a little more time and effort.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Actually, I can post wherever I'd like. Don't like to be "tagged" for nasty posts? Don't make them. Instead, why not read the "sample thread" in the BBW forums. Its far more interesting, lol.

And as far as your motivations, you make them really transparent most times. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You know, Poly, I don't care what ANYONE ELSE says. You shouldn't either, unless it hits a nerve and you feel the need to retailiate. And if it hits a nerve, then you should take Lurky's advice and either ignore it, or LOOK TO YOURSELF as to why.

As far as all that goes, the people you are directing those cutesy little comments to aren't the people who've made the comments you have copied and saved for future use. You are striking out at people you think you don't like because they don't like you (always a bad thing to do). You are continuing this BS only because you can't make your nasty little comments any other way, because you know your posting "rights" will be taken away. Let's call a spade a spade. I've heard FAR MORE nasty comments, like those in your previous posts, about overweight people than I've ever heard about thin folks. Since I've been in both places, I won't make either type of comment unless provoked (and the provocation has to be damndably glaring). S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Actually, body acceptance is something that is LEARNED over the years. A person without body acceptance always wants to lose that next 10 pounds, despite being a size 4. The person who has not learned body acceptance could never be a nudist, for example, since they aren't comfortable in their own skin. I've seen lots of overweight people who don't bother making the effort to do anything about it. I've also seen a lot of people with undiagnosed thyroid problems whereby they can starve themselves and won't lose a pound. I've also seen rail thin people who can't gain weight without considerable effort (J is a great example of that).

Actually, I think the better direction to go is to stop calling people lardy turds and perhaps reflect upon why you (general you, and applies to both fat and thin) constantly have to attack ANYONE who isn't as hot as you think you are! S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   766 to 775 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest