Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810760
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   760 to 769 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I watched Dr. Phil yesterday and it was about big people wanting to lose weight. There was one woman who consumed 7000 calories a day. She eats 13 cheeseburgers a week. Dr. Phil showed her how much weight she could lose, in a year, if she just stopped eating the cheeseburgers. It was over a 100 pounds. Then he showed her how much sugar she consumed in a year. She consumed over 200 pounds of sugar a year. He then showed her how much she would lose if she cut her sugar back to how much sugar she should be taking in a year. I think it was about 15 pounds. That was also over 100 pounds. She could lose over 200 pounds in a year if she just cut on those two things. Really makes you think. It is one of the things that has motivated me to start a journal.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17557 posts)
Wnt2, I always think the same thing when you see someone ordering an extra size quadruple yuck burger combo from a fast food restaurant, and then they get it with a diet coke, like that matters at that point!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
BOTD: Woke up late today...no gym.

Wnt...yes I agree with you. All these things add up, thats why everyone who wants to lose weight or even maintain should dissect their diet occasionally.

~R

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
My FBOTD, actually the week, is the end of the school year crazy schedules!! Having to get the kids to school by 7:45, myself to work by 8, out of work at 4, pick the kids up by 4:30. Every night there is some sort of activity that we need to attend by 5:30. Softball, cello concerts, dance recitals, etc. It seems the only time I can find to work out this week is gonna be doing the "butt cheek squeeze" throughout all of these events!! UGH!

~Julie

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(70 posts)
Poly,

I do let him. I figure it will be good for teaching him how to ride a bike. The bad thing is he is never exhausted. I will just have to do it after he goes to bed. I am going to buy use both bikes and maybe I can get some exercise that way also.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17557 posts)
MFB is having a little one who really likes my Elliptical Trainer. Everytime I get on it, he is chasing me off so he can do it. Guess I will have to go back to walking until school starts back up.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17557 posts)
saw that delina got her body fat down to about 14.5 % which is great and made me do some research on body fat in men. it seems... at 6%, you'll have an 8-pack, a 6-Pack at 10%, and you'll even be able to see some of your abs at 12%.

what do u got at 12% or more......a lot of work to do :-(

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Delina....we can go get TT together sweetie...lol....of course you must wait so I can catch up. This woman will definitly need one when I get down to where I need to be. I will prob need a breast lift by then as well....lol.

~R (c-section stork)

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Poly, this is one of the worst years I've ever seen for allergies in our area. People who have never had allergies are displaying all the symptoms, and it's just plain miserable! Hang in there hun, and find a cold/allergy medicine that agrees with you. It's all around, everywhere you look, with people complaining about being achy and tired with stuffy sinuses and breathing issues. You're not alone...

Delina, keep on hun, your efforts will pay off, but also make sure your goals are realistic too. Baby pouches are about the single most difficult thing for a woman to deal with, but you know what? As much as it may bother you, when you look down the front of yourself and you see it, us guys love all you women for who you are, and it doesn't make the least bit of difference to us!

As far as the realistic part, especially if you've had c-sections or other ob/gyn surgeries, you may want to get a medical opinion about what you're dealing with and what results you can expect. Often times after these types of surgeries, there's enough restriction in the blood flow and nerve activity in the area below the scar that at very least, the area won't respond to exercise and diet as quickly as other areas, if at all.

Now understand, my intention isn't to discourage you, but rather help you to make sure your efforts are properly focused. If your doctor thinks you've got enough blood flow loss and nerve damage in the area, you could be beating your head against the wall for a very long time and still not get the results you want. MrsLurk's doc has out and out told her that she'll never have the flat tummy she wants, without some type of cosmetic surgery, after 2 c-sections and a hysterectomy, all through the same basic scar.

Bottom line, just remember, we all think you're sexy, and we thought you were sexy even when you didn't! Rock on girl!

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I plan to stay out of fitness bitchfest...lol....too many bitches. I'll stick to the motivation thread. Have a nice day.

~R

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
Start   760 to 769 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest