Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My dear sexy lady friends, I think you need to develop a better concept of the difference in staying motivated vs. beating yourselves up needlessly! Let's be honest here... the issue at hand is about how we look and how we feel, not what the numbers on the scale say. That shouldn't be the motivator at all, and if it is, it can bring about all the wrong results.

When you're pushing yourselves in a hard workout regimen, after the initial losses, mostly due to water, you're simply not going to lose significant poundage, unless you're grossly overweight, and none of you are. You're going to be building muscle mass, which far outweighs fat, so you're going to be moving weight all around on your body and losing lots of inches, but the pounds won't necessarily change! Who cares? Are you wearing smaller sized clothes? Do you feel better, both physically, and about yourself? Do people notice? Do you look better?

That's what it's all about!

-Lurk, who hasn't dropped a pound in 2 months, but has dropped one more size in his waistline!

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
We have IHOP here and they are much better than Waffle House.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Oh yuck! The Awful Waffle is what we call it here. Eat there and you are sure to spend the night on the toilet.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
They are all over here but this is their home town.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Mmmmmmm....what-a-burger!!!

I sooooo wish they had those up North!! Then again, maybe not.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I love pizza! I was a good girl and didn't get any but it put me in the fast food frame of mind so I did have a burger from Whataburger. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
My fitness bitch is a radio station setting up a table full of pizza right in front of the gym. What in the hell were they thinking!?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
I use to buy me chocolate every week but I haven't done that in a long time. When I crave chocolate, I have chocolate milk.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
Som,

He is doing pretty good. Just got back from the doctor and he does have chicken pox. He is in a good mood and doesn't seem to be itching too bad. Thanks for asking.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
My FBOTD is not being able to check out the new gym because I have a sick child at home. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 841   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest