Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810682
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   682 to 691 of 829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, this is part 2 to my last bitch haha. Well, I tried to get up this morning and was unable to stand. So I went to the ER this morning (my doctor's were all full or I'd have gone there) because I looked like the hunchback of notre dame. It hurt y'all, seriously. SO. Just like I thought I was stupid and overworked my body and have started the wonderful chain reaction we know as muscular inflammation. FUN. So. Because of my OWN stupidity and failure to listen to my body I am now on anti inflammatories, muscle relaxers and hydrocodone. AND I had to use 8 hours of sick time. A N D the ER visit. This is exactly why being stupid is just plain stupid. Ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
This is a personal bitch because I'm a dumb ass ha. I did a FANTASTIC new workout on Thurs. night and I was sore today. Quite sore. So what do I do? Work out for 2 hours! So now I literally can barely stand much less walk. Well, duhhhhhhh!!! lol. I know, I know...what a dumb ass ha. I need a massage, Scotty where are you when I need you ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ms. Poly I knew what you meant ha. I have to admit, I was a bitch. Ha. This same person caught me in the wrong mood. We went to lunch as a group in my office and she asked another girl who like me is foo foo ha if she was still on a diet...but she says things in a very condescending way. And replies to our boss with this snide ass comment "I don't care, I love myself" meaning since we are foo foo I guess we aren't happy with "who we are"...y'all know the deal. So. My Gemini ass turned to her before I checked my brain in at the station ha. And I said "I do not see how feeding your body McDonalds garbage twice a day and slowly killing it with fat and cholesterol is loving yourself. Please explain to me how destroying your body with food where C and I take care of our bodies is loving yourself." Needless to say it was silence. Ha. I do feel bad about it but she was on my last nerve and jumped one too many times. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Girls, Kisses and hugs to you! Thank you truly from my heart. Yes, thats what I try and do. Its sad that someone in that way but those are her issues and not mine. Thank you again. Poly, you honestly are the most physically fit woman I personally have ever seen. OMG girl, and I know how hard I work...and thats NOTHING compared to your dedication to yourself and your health. You are amazing, and you are my fitness guru!! Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thanks for the encouragement and the testimonials...

It does help to hear that you all who are fit have not always been so. Everyone starts from somewhere, and everyone has his/her own motivation and strategies. Like I've said, the heaviest part of me is my mind...that's what keeps me feeling down or bad or fat or whatever, and can also be what helps me find peace with myself, love myself where I am right now (doesn't mean I have to or want to stay in that place, but 30 pounds isn't going to come off tomorrow...might as well be the best I can be today too), and keep working on things that I should change.

As for "feeling fat," or having "fat" days, even my little friend who suffers from anorexia/bulemia/cutting has her days of feeling fat and not liking herself, and she's tiny. So, a lot of our bad feelings are our heads, pasts, environments, parents, etc etc...

Wish I could disperse those like I did my italian cookies today in class...didn't feel bad about "throwing away" a gift, and didn't have to eat them myself.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
geeze...I got off my point!

My point was GOING to be...Mr is doing nightly pushups and his arms are looking better and better...yum! short sleeved shirts are tighter inthe arms, and I love 'em.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Don't let it get you down, Shell...usually people who pick on other people are unhappy with themselves (I know...I was married to a bully for a lot of years!).

I'm kind of stuck, and it's my own fault because I got myself in a circle of being depressed, not doing anything, then being depressed because I wasn't motivated to do anything, etc etc....a bad cycle, but at least right now the wheel isn't still turning in a bad direction. It just hasn't started turning the other way yet, but it will.

I admire all of you who do so well with everything and make it look fairly "easy." I know it's not easy. I'd love to hear more "beginner" stories as to how you were and how you decided to do what you do now.

I'll get out of my stuck rut soon...there was a reason fo rthe depression and now it's lifting.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have a bitch and/or moan. Now I'm not pushing any lifestyle choice on anyone. But why do people who aren't motivated so negative because I choose to be? SNAP I hate it when people are negative. There is a girl in my office who picks at me every chance she gets. Its getting on my last nerve. Okay, deep cleansing breath....Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
LMAO, I hear you sis. Oh well....I tell myself that I am well proportioned ha. It makes me feel better at least!! I am the same way too...I want one of those apple bottom bubble butts that Sir Mix a Lot sang about!! Oh well, guess you can't have it all ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Poly, In relation to making asses larger: When you find out tell me girl cause genetics robbed me lol. However, I looked at your pics....and I don't see anything at ALL wrong with your ass. I agree with your post on the arms too......I am obsessed with men's arms. Strange, yes. But the way their muscles move when they move their arms...oh snap. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   682 to 691 of 829   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest