Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810672
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was always taught no bigger than the diameter of your palm.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I steam or boil my veggies so that isn't a problem. Looks like the next step is cutting down/out carbs. I thought for sure cutting out the alcohol would help a lot. It really disappoints me it didn't.

It looks like I am doing pretty good with the meat portions too except for when we have steak. I know I eat a lot more than a fist full. Luckily we don't eat steak that often, maybe once a month.

Thanks for the help!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Simba,

Yea, I just might have to cut out carbs. That is hard for me to do because I love potatoes. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
Carrie if you want to step upyour weight loss you might want to try what I do. I only eat green veggies(as many as you want) and 6oz of meat at a meal (never larger than the palm of your hand). Never pasta, rice, potatoes or bread (I see all those as empty calories with little nutrional value) or if you feel you must have some high carb foods I would have some sort of beans instead i.e. lentils, black beans, northern beans etc. Rarely do I eat veggies of color because most are high in sugar i.e carrots, corn, beets, etc. or just eat them sparingly.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Meats are baked. Unless it is steak then it is on the grill. Yes, I do have some carbs at dinner. Sometimes pasta, sometimes rice, most of the time potatoes.

The tuna fish is in water. I usually get the Albacore tuna. It is those lunch kits with everything in it. The mayo is light mayo.

As far as portions, I usually eat a lot more veggies than I do the meat and carbs. The trainer I spoke to said I could eat as much veggies as I wanted because they don't have much calories so I try to get myself full on veggies. I think the meats are appropriately portioned but then I am not weighing them, just eyeballing. I think I should get a scale and start weighing the portions.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
I have been doing pretty good with food for the most part. I do still get fast food sometimes. I do drink diet pepsi but I have been good about limiting them. I use extra lean hamburger meat when I cook anything with hamburger meat. Eat chicken, fish, and pork at least once a week. I use mainly fresh veggies (except for green beans, peas, and carrots.) I buy low/no fat whenever I can. I have become a label reader too.

When I first get up in the morning, I have one of those drinkable low fat yogurts. Then a couple of hours later, I have a package of instant oatmeal. It is a weight control one so it has extra protein and fiber in it.

For lunch I usually eat tuna fish and some crackers. Sometimes I eat the salad left over from the night before.

For snacks I may have one of those 100 calorie packs. I sometimes have some ice cream from weight watchers. I also snack on bananas and pickles.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
My FBOTD is working my butt off for a couple of weeks and still not loosing any weight or inches. I guess I don't have any water weight to loose. Well, at least my tan is looking good.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17572 posts)
it's goin' around Milfy, well, not the cramps, but the sore throat and the headache... we've all had it here this week too. Woke up this morning feeling like my throat was raw meat.

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
FBOTD.... addicted to goat cheese flavored cashews. I should have never bought them. Damn!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
To the right is usually up, don't you want it to go left? :)

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest