Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810672
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 824   End
User Details are only visible to members.
annie, I love your tagline! Ms. Poly I sure hope you are feeling better soon lady!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ok I've been sick this week, can't even walk fast without coughing. Hardly eating, nothing tastes good. So why am I gaining weight????????????????? I mean seriously WTF!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
hedo omg im totally feeling you. I havent been able to work out for over a week. Last night I tried to do a higher impact workout and my back hollered at me for it. I'm feeling all wishy washy and its pissing me off. Do you have any dvd's you can do? P90X is a good series to do inside the home. Hang in there and stay encouraged. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This isn't really a bitch, but it's just reporting: I think I've found a workout guru/instructor/damned drill sargeant to help me stay motivated and on track and go to the gym. I'll le tyou know how it works out.

Bitch: I'm allergic to everything outside right now and it's closing my eyes and making me sleepy when I go for our daily walks w/ my husband. Argh.

But I'll sniffle through them.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
OMG yes Tort. This is something that all women who were heavy and are now thin go through. Called body dysmorphia. You still see the heavy woman in the mirror and don't believe you deserve to look like you do. Its not you. Its society beating into your brains that you have to look a certain way. Then when you do you don't have the confidence to carry it. You just need confidence girlie. When men tell me I'm beautiful or have a nice body I still honestly look around for who they are talking to. I blush and say oh thank you. I have had sooo many men smile at me and say why are you uncomfortable when I tell you that? Haha. And I just smile and say that I'm shy. No, its just that you have to get used to your new body. You just have to build confidence. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yes, this is part 2 to my last bitch haha. Well, I tried to get up this morning and was unable to stand. So I went to the ER this morning (my doctor's were all full or I'd have gone there) because I looked like the hunchback of notre dame. It hurt y'all, seriously. SO. Just like I thought I was stupid and overworked my body and have started the wonderful chain reaction we know as muscular inflammation. FUN. So. Because of my OWN stupidity and failure to listen to my body I am now on anti inflammatories, muscle relaxers and hydrocodone. AND I had to use 8 hours of sick time. A N D the ER visit. This is exactly why being stupid is just plain stupid. Ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
This is a personal bitch because I'm a dumb ass ha. I did a FANTASTIC new workout on Thurs. night and I was sore today. Quite sore. So what do I do? Work out for 2 hours! So now I literally can barely stand much less walk. Well, duhhhhhhh!!! lol. I know, I know...what a dumb ass ha. I need a massage, Scotty where are you when I need you ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ms. Poly I knew what you meant ha. I have to admit, I was a bitch. Ha. This same person caught me in the wrong mood. We went to lunch as a group in my office and she asked another girl who like me is foo foo ha if she was still on a diet...but she says things in a very condescending way. And replies to our boss with this snide ass comment "I don't care, I love myself" meaning since we are foo foo I guess we aren't happy with "who we are"...y'all know the deal. So. My Gemini ass turned to her before I checked my brain in at the station ha. And I said "I do not see how feeding your body McDonalds garbage twice a day and slowly killing it with fat and cholesterol is loving yourself. Please explain to me how destroying your body with food where C and I take care of our bodies is loving yourself." Needless to say it was silence. Ha. I do feel bad about it but she was on my last nerve and jumped one too many times. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Girls, Kisses and hugs to you! Thank you truly from my heart. Yes, thats what I try and do. Its sad that someone in that way but those are her issues and not mine. Thank you again. Poly, you honestly are the most physically fit woman I personally have ever seen. OMG girl, and I know how hard I work...and thats NOTHING compared to your dedication to yourself and your health. You are amazing, and you are my fitness guru!! Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks for the encouragement and the testimonials...

It does help to hear that you all who are fit have not always been so. Everyone starts from somewhere, and everyone has his/her own motivation and strategies. Like I've said, the heaviest part of me is my mind...that's what keeps me feeling down or bad or fat or whatever, and can also be what helps me find peace with myself, love myself where I am right now (doesn't mean I have to or want to stay in that place, but 30 pounds isn't going to come off tomorrow...might as well be the best I can be today too), and keep working on things that I should change.

As for "feeling fat," or having "fat" days, even my little friend who suffers from anorexia/bulemia/cutting has her days of feeling fat and not liking herself, and she's tiny. So, a lot of our bad feelings are our heads, pasts, environments, parents, etc etc...

Wish I could disperse those like I did my italian cookies today in class...didn't feel bad about "throwing away" a gift, and didn't have to eat them myself.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 824   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest