Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  62.1  63.1  64.1  65.1  66.1  67.1  68.1  69.1  70.1  71.1  ... 96  Next »
662 to 671 of 959
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you rings, your encouragement means alot :)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Dana... I know your struggle. I was out of commission for two weeks and getting started to work out again it so so difficult. I wish you all the luck!!

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
4 days of being under the weather and not making it to the gym. come hell or high water hitting the gym on Monday...........................ugh!!!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Ooooooh can I relate to you!!! I am like that the week before Aunt Flo gets here girl, I am like a sweet eating machine, its ridiculous. I was sitting at my desk and literally threw the damn doughnut in my trash can so I would not finish it. It sucks. Try and get your mind off of it, maybe go for a walk. And if you do cave, there is always tomorrow sweetie. Hang in there.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Heehee! Your new pics are to DIE for girlie, you and C look unbelievable! BOTD: I was carrying my sleeping 4 year old into the house...walking on loose gravel.....on 4" heels nonetheless. Yeah, can you stay dumbass? So I twisted my left knee a little bit and its tender and on ice. Still walked on the treadmill though, it was too sore for elliptical.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oh girl you know it! I'm stressing because I didn't work out Sat. (well, we went dancing so I kinda did), yesterday and I doubt seriously I will make it tonight. I don't think the gym would appreciate me tossing my cookies on one of their elliptical machines. Jay wasn't going anyways. He is a Jack Bower fanatic. Tonight is the season finale (thank you God) and so he was taking off. But I just spoke with him and he is as bad off as the rest of us fools LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
lost.. I have had that happen before; It ticked me off too!! My Mexican temper sure come out that day. :)

Oh, by the way I last Friday I could start working out again. Yippy!!! All I can say is you can sure get out of shape in two weeks. ugh

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Thank you sweeties. I do apologize for my rant this morning btw. Yeah, like you said M, its that little apron that I am talking about and my horrible stretch marks. I don't have a few like most women, I liken my belly to Freddy Krueger LOL. And I am not promoting plastic surgery for the record. I am promoting it for ME, I cannot tell any other women what to do with their body. I just want a breast lift to allow me to wear tops I simply cannot wear with a bra and a tt to get rid of the apron which honestly will not come off with exercise alone since it is skin. Anyways, thank you again.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Am cutting in here with something I noticed and feel needs pointing out: one post stated to Lost that "she was lucky" b/c of the option of a tummy tuck and that the poster didn't feel like working out, etc. I know for a fact that Lost isn't considering this because she is lucky OR as a "cop out" to not working out. I know she works hard at exercising and toning her body, has lost a LOT of weight in the past, and any surgery she opts for is not as a way out of not doing the proper things for her body, but as something that will not go away with all the diet and exercising in the world. There comes a time when people who've lost a lot might need to consider another method to tighten up the skin and areas that are "left over" from all the work they've already done themselves.

I'm not trying to sound like a "know it all," especially in a fitness forum, but the post was a bit disturbing because of the implications that surgery is an "easy way out." If you know Lost, and even read one of her posts, you'll know that she does NOT take the "easy way out," nor does she feel "lucky" that she can consider tightening up through surgery. I think if you ask most people who've had work done, they can tell you that that is not the primary option. But it is something to consider after you've redesigned your own body through your own working out.

Go for it, Shell, if that's what you'd like to do, and ignore people who offer non-supportive comments. Consider all the options, and, like M said, do what makes YOU happy and satisfied. It's not a "cop out." Not when you've put all the work you've put in on yourself.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
A fucking medical assistant who is too goddamn stupid to not listen. I told her to please not tell me my scale weight and she announces it to me anyways! I looked at her and said didn't I just ask you not to give me that number? I have been working out really hard and the number freaked me out. So I'm feeling extremely weight manic today and its just not even a good day around here.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  62.1  63.1  64.1  65.1  66.1  67.1  68.1  69.1  70.1  71.1  ... 96  Next »
662 to 671 of 959
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.