Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 838   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't get to the gym today because of my ankle, but I did get some arm work done in my garage at home.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
thanks lurk, its just hard when you sleep about 5 hours out of every 36 to have much get up and go. And I don't do caffeine except in extreme cases (like driving for 3 hours yesterday) but trying to get back into a grove. hmmmmmmm wonder if the gym up the road from work is open at 5am? I could work out before coming home and crashing.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
PG, just remember that working out is one of the keys to getting past that tired feeling. Find the time, make the time, steal the time, but work out. Your investment in time will more than pay for itself, in terms of the energy and invigoration you'll get from it...

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
I will try shell, right now it is hard to feel anything but tired. Ok time to take my butt off to the ellipitcal.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
PG, I hear you girl. Just keep motivated and you will do great.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
having a hard time finding time and energy to work out with my new work schedule :(

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17842 posts)
FL, you are so right!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shell...

You might think of it as a BOTD. But looking forward to a (vertical) workout with Jay and truly enjoying it and missing it when it doesn't happen is a gift. One we share, and wish all couples could be so lucky!

FL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
BOTD: Rain when I got home. Damnit. I have reached a point where I really look forward to my jog. Jay gets home from work, the kids stay here watching cartoons (with our 14 yr old of course) and we go run. While we jog we talk about our day, joke and laugh. Its really become a fun time in the evening to reconnect. And it rained. Fooey.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm actually feeling MUCH better today than yesterday, thank y'all for your advice!! I was able to actually run today without sounding like I was gasping for air.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 838   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest