Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The boys being super hyped up. I hate it when it rains and they cannot burn their energy outside, they were driving me nuts. And they were B A D. AND I didn't work out like I wanted to last night because they were half tearing the house down. Snap.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have a couple. Number one, I ran behind on Friday and so was unable to go to my yoga class. Snap. Number two, at the activity center as I said yesterday in the other thread. There are soooo many fabulous classes that I would LOVE to try, namely Hatha Yoga and belly dancing. And since I work in Austin I cannot attend any of them because of the times. And they do not have any on weekends. Snap.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Its been so busy and I haven't worked out in 2 days. First NYE was crazy busy, yesterday our 4 year old was not feeling good and today both myself and the kids have the flu. Thats 3 days, shit. I hate it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I know about knees...doctor said once these injections take effect to begin using an eliptical instead of bike or treadmill, both of which are hard on knees.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
No bitching in 73 days snap. Well, I've got a bitch so there goes our streak lol. My BOTD is: FEMALES who think that because you choose to lead a healthy life and have a body at 36 that is decent they can say what they will and it does not hurt your feelings. Women are cruel creations. At least the ones I am unfortunately around. This is why I prefer humans I hang with to have cocks or like minded females.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
23 years of driving 12 hours a day. It is just my right one . The past month it has been hurting so bad . When I was asleep I hyper extended it ( spelling) Ever since then it is killing me.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
What's wrong with your knee?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Will trade your ankle for my knee.. Trying to figure out how to use my treadmill without it bothering my knee

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I hate that my ankle is keeping me from getting any cardio and leg work done. Been over a week now. I'm hoping I will be able to get back to the gym by the end of the week. I walked around without my cast yesterday, and it didn't seem too bad, so hopefully not much longer.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
lol@scorpy

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 829   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest