Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810632
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lost.. I lost racquet ball. However, I have not played in years. Does the ball still hurt like bitch when you get hit by it??lol I had some pretty big bruises.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
BOTD: Dreaded day 2 of my period. Along with this is fatigue and incredible cravings. I need to go to bed or glue my fucking lips together.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
1/3 of the parents I see are well over weight , the majority are in very good shape.

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Has anyone ever noticed how the parents of children in athletics are usually obese? I'm not saying any opinion one way or the other, its just an observation I suppose. We go to the gym pretty often now that we have membership and they also have youth league basketball and t ball there. And its like the kids are in shape and the parents are obese...wouldn't they be better examples by living healthy lives themselves along with their children?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Same bitch, different day heehee. Last night I was less tired than I have been so I met Jay at the gym for some racquetball and a little weight training. Wow, did my game TANK lmfao. It was good to do some nice exercise again and we played 4 games...but I am woman enough to admit that I lost every..single....fucking.....one. LOL. Snap! I told my friend, good thing we weren't playing for blow jobs or my ass would be one sucking bitch after that fiasco LMFAO.

Oh and Erica, the new racquets are FABULOUS. Although..I'm having to relearn my swing with them hahahaha. They are much lighter than the club racquets and I would swing in a spot and would over shoot the damn ball lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'm tired. Its PMS week and this week always kicks my ass to hell. Sat. did a GREAT weight training day and rested the muscles on Sun. Yesterday I dragged my ass, hit the couch and didn't move until I went to the bed. Tonight I'm not too much more perky. But I'm going to do Ab Ripper X in a minute if nothing else. Aunt Flo will be here soon thank goodness.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
No, but like most people, I piss more often than I crap.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I love being able to pee standing up. :)

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Who designs the dressing room mirrors??? They should have the ones that make you look tall and slim, not short and fat. That's why I try clothes on at home.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
The boys being super hyped up. I hate it when it rains and they cannot burn their energy outside, they were driving me nuts. And they were B A D. AND I didn't work out like I wanted to last night because they were half tearing the house down. Snap.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 829   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest