Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
G they aren't allowed in this one either...but its get them kicked out when they are trying to get healthy or bitch. My worry is the young child getting her little hands broken on a weight machine. I mean seriously, who is that frickin ignorant!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mr.Penis is pissed that all that peck work didn't make the Cali girl wet??

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
What kind of gym do you go to? The one we go to here, on base, and before that, to the local Y, has a rule about kids under a certain age not being allowed in the weight room and the workout rooms. I would take that up with management.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Bitch: Fucking people who go to the gym and are playing around and only get in the damn way. We go in there tonight and there was a basketball thing. And this family. YES, the family is there fucking around. Children on the machines.....can you imagine how much one of those machines costs? Climbing all over everything.....grrrrr.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
my body aches all over. I just started a new workout routine!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
lost.. I lost racquet ball. However, I have not played in years. Does the ball still hurt like bitch when you get hit by it??lol I had some pretty big bruises. "

Honestly Jay is still being nice to me and not giving me 100% of what he's got I think lol. I'm steadily getting better and each time he'll hit it a little bit harder. But when he plays rball like he does with his buddies I just scream and go running for cover because you can't even see it coming its so fast and loud in there hahaha.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I hear you on that. Usually Sundays are my official rest day, if I do anything its like going for a stroll with the kids...nothing weight training or cardio in nature though. Aaaah its my fault. I was working my back and ass muscles and doing incline sit ups going forward....if that makes sense.... and I felt my lower back telling me okay Michelle, enough...but you know how it is when you are all feeling motivated and shit. Next morning my back said 'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?' Yes, yes I hear you. Now get me the Ben Gay. LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shells...

Taking a day off to allow muscles to recover is actually a good idea. Changes happen between workouts and in response to workouts.

The metabolic benefits of a workout--higher insulin production for example--are thought to last for about 48 hours after a workout.

Bottom line, your body---yes, even YOUR body---needs a break periodically...

FL

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(439 posts)
Yes, I took yesterday off. I knew I was fucking up but I pushed it and have only myself to blame...but my day of rest did the trick. Today went and did an albeit quick work out...did some lower body work and some good ab training. I am very excited about it, I'm very happy with how my abs especially are feeling.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
:) Propbably Mrs Hot! Looking forward to walking outside this weekend!

Lost-take a break:(

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   632 to 641 of 841   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest