Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 796581062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well at the time of this session with the personal trainer I was going to the gym 5 times a week and pole dancing for hours at home. Not to mention doing 2 very physical jobs. So while I wasn't in body building shape, I wasn't a couch potato either. I have done sessions with other personal trainers including one 2 weeks after this with a different trainer and never had this problem before or with the next trainer.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
What it means is that you pushed yourself way beyond what you were prepared for, whether that be due to being out of shape or simply going way too hard.

A trainer who pushes you to the point where you are sore for a week is one who you're probably not going to come back to. People who are out of shape need to come up to speed gradually, not have their ass kicked to the point of pain and humiliation. Any trainer who doesn't get that deserves to lose your business.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19817 posts)
Spot on Quip. Exercise and weight management is pretty much precise science. If you are sore for a week, chances are fairly certain that you don't work out enough...or as frequently as you should. Many people in exceptional shape are often known as soreness junkies. Because the more they workout, -the more that they push themselves. The less they feel sore.

Being sore for a week is an indication that one is not fit and/or they don't workout hard and frequently enough.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Quip, I understand soreness being a good thing. I love "feeling" my workout working. This was way beyond.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The thing with soreness is this. If you don't push your body past it's comfort levels, then you don't get much in the way of results. But if you push too hard, you end up so sore you can barely move at allwithout signifcant pain! As your body gets more fit, the level of soreness will drop very substantially, and often times disappear altogether until you do a really hard WO, or change something up in your WO and start using different muscles. Stretching before and after a tough WO can help with the soreness as well. Myself I like to feel some soreness after a tough WO. It lets me know I'm pushing things and getting results. But being sore to the point you can't function is not good!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I am new to this site so not sure if my post are making it to print. Well, here's the deal. Growing old is a gift, looking old and being weak is a curse. Getting in shape takes work and determination. Eating clean is even harder, but the results are awesome. My wife and I are in the gym 4 to 6 times a week. It's old school training for me and regular workouts for my wife. P&L

Somerset KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
It wasn't only working out that wasn't possible. Moving at all was an problem. I had to go to work and it was horrible. I also couldn't do my main workout, which is pole for a week because I couldn't raise my arms.

he was so freaking hot too what a shame.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG: any personal trainer who repeatedly leaves you in such debilitating soreness the next 24/36 hrs that any other workout isn't possible--should be fired. glad you fired that one.

its good to challenge one's body; it's not good to cause actual pain. *just* past the edge of "able" and into "not sure i can" is where i like to push.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
Its not your PC its the stupid fora and formatting issues.

Next to last personal trainer I used, while I would have loved to have fucked him, sucked at his job. He made me so sore (yes sore is good to a point) that I could barely walk or lift anything for a week. Made working and caring for horses and kids a pain. Literally.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
It's always much easier to stay motivatedonce you get in a good groove! Boy I don't know what's up with my PC with all these words joined together! I even ran the spell check just to be safe, and it came up perfect! Then there is 4-5 words without a space between them! Oh well go figure! BTW I just read a VERY interesting article about crossfit training and how NONE of the winners, or major contenders in those competitions, actually trains using the accepted crossfit protcol they teach at those gyms!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 829   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest