Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 893   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't know whats wrong with me lately, I'm just purely exhausted and unmotivated like hell. Usually I'm up and roaring to go play racquetball...but today I'm just really tired and honestly the couch feels really nice. I have decided to pack up all of my jeans and get them out of sight, out of mind. Before I started working out I was super slim in the legs because I had no muscle mass at all and so I was wearing juniors. Well now I cannot fit my legs and ass into any of them. Since I traditionally have gauged my progress with my clothes it has sent me into a tailspin in regard to body image and so I have packed them all away. If I don't try them on I won't get upset about it. I did go out and get some new jeans last night but the ones with thicker legs seem to be "Mom" jeans. I'm not too happy about that lol, I like low rise. Anyways, I'll stop bitching now and will clean the kitchen.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
thanks -M!

Worst week for training - family trouble; kid sick; and just plain life! Didn't get a day in all week to workout!!! Come hell or high water I WILL be in the gym come Monday (keeping my fingers crossed!!)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
offering to train me -M That just may be worth the move it's self ;)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
wishing I could work out more than 5 days a week - but with little ones it isn't possible. I guess I shouldn't complain too much, but still................

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
thank you rings, your encouragement means alot :)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Dana... I know your struggle. I was out of commission for two weeks and getting started to work out again it so so difficult. I wish you all the luck!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
4 days of being under the weather and not making it to the gym. come hell or high water hitting the gym on Monday...........................ugh!!!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
Ooooooh can I relate to you!!! I am like that the week before Aunt Flo gets here girl, I am like a sweet eating machine, its ridiculous. I was sitting at my desk and literally threw the damn doughnut in my trash can so I would not finish it. It sucks. Try and get your mind off of it, maybe go for a walk. And if you do cave, there is always tomorrow sweetie. Hang in there.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Heehee! Your new pics are to DIE for girlie, you and C look unbelievable! BOTD: I was carrying my sleeping 4 year old into the house...walking on loose gravel.....on 4" heels nonetheless. Yeah, can you stay dumbass? So I twisted my left knee a little bit and its tender and on ice. Still walked on the treadmill though, it was too sore for elliptical.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oh girl you know it! I'm stressing because I didn't work out Sat. (well, we went dancing so I kinda did), yesterday and I doubt seriously I will make it tonight. I don't think the gym would appreciate me tossing my cookies on one of their elliptical machines. Jay wasn't going anyways. He is a Jack Bower fanatic. Tonight is the season finale (thank you God) and so he was taking off. But I just spoke with him and he is as bad off as the rest of us fools LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 893   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest