Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  64.1  ... 97  Next »
592 to 601 of 961
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost - you're doing it the right (and healthy) way. I also am surprised at the pushback from people when I tell them I just watch what I eat and exercise daily for an hour or so. I never understood how it's easier to follow some crazy diet program or extreme fasting than it is to just say "no" to that extra cookie or chicken wing.

Best thing I've heard from someone is "well, I don't like to sweat". That pretty much stumped me. Exercising is my favorite part of the day.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
This is not a bitch because none of it was done other than with good intentions. Jay and I have not really been amongst the SA swinging community since before my surgery at the end of June. I was told no less than 4 times by 4 different wonderful ladies, again with good intentions....that I need to be fed lol. I was like wtf, are my aunts here?? heehee. I love those women, snap. But I do not need to eat more lol...I eat nice and healthy.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Jut getting back to the gym, and now I have a head cold...

Maybe I will go and just sit in the sauna for about an hour to loosen some of this crap up...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19779 posts)
My bitch is people who ask you something and then gufaw at you. A lady who saw my d license asked me how I did it. I said well, I am very careful with what I eat, I try and exercise consistently and time...she said "oh. well, I like to eat so forget it." Why the hell did you ask me then LOL?!?

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Doesn't look like I will be doing much exercise this week. The kiddo has bronchitis.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I did not overeat today...and I drank plenty of water....but omG I feel ugh today. I feel soft and squishy. I think I'm hormonal.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Sed, you are an inspiration. As you know, the only 4-letter word that I do not particularly like is ...F...A...I...L . So I'll make it. Bless you

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
As I am learning. Sed, as I am learning.

Spouse and daughter followed me to the trainer today. Trainer had audacity to suggest to the ladies that we might want to purchase a BOSU for @home use.

AAARRRGGGHHHH.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
"BOSU and me"

Good news: new trainer has identified all the areas that need work. Bad news: new trainer has identified all the areas that need work.

If you are unfamiliar with the BOSU, it is remarkable how such a simple object can become the focus of unspeakable epithets. It does not care how strong you are. If your balance is off, it lets you know. Now.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Tall man...standing on a bed...ceiling fan....

So THAT'S how you got your buzz cut?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  64.1  ... 97  Next »
592 to 601 of 961
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.