Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810592
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 824   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Losing my train of thought and being shot off the treadmill like a rocket. Fug;)

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
I won 1 game. I can tell though, the weight training is definately helping my game overall.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We're going this morning to play sweets!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I know, I'm going the same route I think girlie. The one bad thing is the expensive gym doesn't have a racquetball court. But again, without membership at the gym we are at now, to rent a court is like $5 so its not an issue. Yeah, it just kind of annoys the shit out of me when I'm trying to use equipment and people are acting like its a frickin game.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
People who play around. Given the gym we attend is not a more private/exclusive facility. So it does have people come in who are more joking around and playing vs. those who are there to get fit. Our membership is good through next January so we will continue to go...but when it is time to re-up I am thinking of paying extra money to attend a more exclusive gym.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Good all water is all I need. I'm trying different power drinks-for the walk-but I hate the stuff:(

Annandale NJ
Username hidden
(1988 posts)
Yeah, I just found it completely ass backwards...you are promoting health and active lifestyles and selling Doritos lol. It was just like WTF? LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
The empty calories in the gym might be illogical, but is clearly profitable. Our place has only fitness drinks and protein bars. Whether the 'fitness drinks' promote fitness is another thread, but they're less toxic and less habit-forming than the usual vending fare.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
More of an observation: I was going up front at the gym and walked by 2 soda machines and 2 snack machines. Does anyone else think thats an oxymoron or is it just me? How can a facility, named the Activity Center, promote Pepsi, Coke and Doritos? I don't know about that. I mean given, there are people there who aren't working out...they have t-ball games there, people go to watch others play basketball....but I do not think Pepsi should be there. JMO I suppose lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Wow, Mr. V you are brave..or crazy!! LOL. Those 2 in shape Joisey chicks are going to put a hurtin on your sexy ass! However, you'd probably LIKE it. LOL.

When they hurt you come to Texas, I'll kiss your boo boos. :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 824   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest