Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 904   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I swear to god if I am breathing oxygen tomorrow I am taking my fat ass to the gym. I am not even kidding.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
eight... I have a stomach that will not go flat like I want it and loose skin I do not like. Hubby says I look great, but it is me that has to be satisfied.

Bitch: Individuals who are naturally thin eat like pigs and do not have to workout- ugh. Actually I have friends like this and I am happy for them. Just wish I was one :(

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
if that was the wife speaking, what are you going to tuck? You're fit, no need for surgery. Also gotta remember, all surgeries put a stress on the heart and body.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2211 posts)
BOTD: this has not been the best week for me for working out!!! I hate it when life gets in the way of fitness!

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
8inch... I hate working out!! I have been doing it for four years. When will it ever end---ugh I would still get a tummy tuck and lipo in a heart beat if I could afford it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I think surgery for weight loss, unless a life-threatening situation, should be avoid at all costs.

A person doesn't gain 50, 100, 200 lbs overnight, and shouldn't expect to lose it overnght. Gotta eat less, push away, better habits and time in the gym. Once you get the routine down, and mix it up to avoid boredom, its easy to stick to -- especially when you have a partner or two to push you on the days you don't wanna.

My only problem is when work, or personal business or family, or house stuff ruins my schedule and pattern of routine. Days turn into weeks, and then months....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2211 posts)
Lost... know what your talking about. It would be much easier. I would not a want the g. bypass but I would do the tummy tuck and lipo in a heartbeat IF I could afford it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
From a surgeon...

You definitely do not want a gastric bypass. Serious medical stuff and no one is ever the same.

Body image is a funny thing. How you see yourself is often very different than how other see you. "Fit" appearance is ultimately genetic--some people slender,others thicker. Most fit people are far from string-bean.

However, fit people generally radiate sexuality.

The folks you see in magazines--managed and airbrushed.

T

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(447 posts)
This really pisses me off. And since I'm full of piss and vinegar lately I'm going to bitch about it lol. I just saw pics of someone who had gastric bypass surgery and has in 6 months gone from weighing double what I did to now weighing less than I do, and honestly looks better than I do. Add to that the fact that since she had gastric bypass her tummy tuck and plastic surgery is paid for. What a fucking pisser. I AM very happy for her and she looks absolutely fabulous. But 3 years of hard ass work and gyms...I should have just had surgery 3 goddamn years ago and saved money on gyms and friggin clothes. Gotta love my mood lately lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
after being able to bike ride almost daily with my husband on the closed golf course at my in-laws I'm finding I have no desire to get on the ellipitcal. Biking here is out of the question......and I don't seem to get nearly enough time to work out on my pole.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19784 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... More 
Start   592 to 601 of 904   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest