Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 96  Next »
582 to 591 of 959
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for thinking about it.

Yeah, I am adjusting my insulin, workout, and medication.

I take Lantus insulin, so it is a little harder to adjust the insulin dose.

My goal is to drop about 25-30 pounds in total. Last time I was down there, I could drop my insulin dose from 30 units to about 10.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19631 posts)
tbrm - If you are still having problems with night/early morning lows, have you tried peanut butter/whole grain crackers at bedtime? Or decreasing your dinner insulin bolus (to minimize "feeding" the insulin)? If your basal is adjustable (i.e. on a pump) then you could decrease it at night time on days you workout. If you keep your workout schedule consistent then your body will adjust and you will probably have a new insulin:carb meal bolus pattern. As you change body composition (less fat/more muscle), your correction factor will also be more sensitive. Keep good notes and watch for pattern changes.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
I am looking for a running partner in my area.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Hi people. I'm looking for a workout partner in the bedford area. male or female. anyone to help motivate me. email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
tbrm - have you tried a casein protein shake right before you go to bed? I've done that for years, slow digested protein keeps the metabolism up. Not sure what it would do to the blood sugars, but might help.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Grr...

I hate these couple of weeks when I am getting back into the gym.

Now I have to completely refigure my eating, medicine, and insulin levels.

I'm really tired of waking up at 4 am with a 48 blood sugar...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19631 posts)
Now that's funny! I don't know too many people that hate eating. Just like when people ask me how I "taught" myself not to like junk and fried food. If only there was really a way to do that, besides willpower!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
LOL, mine recently was "oh. well, I like to eat."

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Lost - you're doing it the right (and healthy) way. I also am surprised at the pushback from people when I tell them I just watch what I eat and exercise daily for an hour or so. I never understood how it's easier to follow some crazy diet program or extreme fasting than it is to just say "no" to that extra cookie or chicken wing.

Best thing I've heard from someone is "well, I don't like to sweat". That pretty much stumped me. Exercising is my favorite part of the day.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
This is not a bitch because none of it was done other than with good intentions. Jay and I have not really been amongst the SA swinging community since before my surgery at the end of June. I was told no less than 4 times by 4 different wonderful ladies, again with good intentions....that I need to be fed lol. I was like wtf, are my aunts here?? heehee. I love those women, snap. But I do not need to eat more lol...I eat nice and healthy.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 96  Next »
582 to 591 of 959
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.