10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1007
User Details are only visible to members.
PD, have you tried ring rows? Do a google search for "ring row" at the Crossfit website (I cannot post the link in here).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
My arm and hand strength is good, but since a compression fracture of t4 and t5 a few years ago, I can't get any strength back in my shoulders, mainly the trap muscles. I can lift weights up to the point of injury, but I hit a wall above that. It's probably permanent. Also, to do pushups, and positions like on top for sex, I have to rely on my arms and legs. It sucks, because I used to be able to do the flexed arm hang thing in school- girls version of a pull up, and stay up there for over two minutes on the bar. I've been trying more lower body exercises, to make up for the lack of the upper ones I used to do.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
:( That's definitely a bitch!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Thanks south_Vegas! I think I got most of the gravel out of my hands... What a mess they are though!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
frnzn - OMG, that sucks! Hope all the wounds are all cleaned out now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
BOTD: decided it was so beautiful out I would go for a run at our local rails to trails. Ran 2 miles in and turned around to start the final 2 miles back out... The small wooden bridge I had to cross apparently had a board sticking up which I did not see. I tripped and promptly fell on my stomach sliding my legs, stomach, and hands through the gravel. Legs and stomach aren't too bad but hands are a mess! I did finish the last 2 miles in record time though cause my hands were bleeding and burning so bad I couldn't wait to get to get to my car to pour water over them :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
I know I can tell a big difference when I'm taking my vitamins and when I'm not. I'm bad about forgetting them too, and am working on changing that. I would take them at bedtime but sometimes I'm up for over 24 hours and sometimes I sleep in the am then again about 14 hours later.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21902 posts)
I have the same problem Carrie.....when Donald's out of town.....I hate cooking for myself and it's just me when he's gone.....so I don't eat much......I would love a few suggestions?

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
I am sure it is. It has to do with food too. I don't eat much when hubby isn't here which isn't a good thing.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
That might make the difference, Carrie. I take a multi-vitamin and a B complex (B1, B2, B6 and B12) with C and it makes a world of difference in my energy. It also helps when I get plenty of sleep at night. I hope things get better for you soon!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1007
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.