Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1006
User Details are only visible to members.
My arm and hand strength is good, but since a compression fracture of t4 and t5 a few years ago, I can't get any strength back in my shoulders, mainly the trap muscles. I can lift weights up to the point of injury, but I hit a wall above that. It's probably permanent. Also, to do pushups, and positions like on top for sex, I have to rely on my arms and legs. It sucks, because I used to be able to do the flexed arm hang thing in school- girls version of a pull up, and stay up there for over two minutes on the bar. I've been trying more lower body exercises, to make up for the lack of the upper ones I used to do.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
:( That's definitely a bitch!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Thanks south_Vegas! I think I got most of the gravel out of my hands... What a mess they are though!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
frnzn - OMG, that sucks! Hope all the wounds are all cleaned out now.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
BOTD: decided it was so beautiful out I would go for a run at our local rails to trails. Ran 2 miles in and turned around to start the final 2 miles back out... The small wooden bridge I had to cross apparently had a board sticking up which I did not see. I tripped and promptly fell on my stomach sliding my legs, stomach, and hands through the gravel. Legs and stomach aren't too bad but hands are a mess! I did finish the last 2 miles in record time though cause my hands were bleeding and burning so bad I couldn't wait to get to get to my car to pour water over them :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
I know I can tell a big difference when I'm taking my vitamins and when I'm not. I'm bad about forgetting them too, and am working on changing that. I would take them at bedtime but sometimes I'm up for over 24 hours and sometimes I sleep in the am then again about 14 hours later.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
I have the same problem Carrie.....when Donald's out of town.....I hate cooking for myself and it's just me when he's gone.....so I don't eat much......I would love a few suggestions?

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
I am sure it is. It has to do with food too. I don't eat much when hubby isn't here which isn't a good thing.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
That might make the difference, Carrie. I take a multi-vitamin and a B complex (B1, B2, B6 and B12) with C and it makes a world of difference in my energy. It also helps when I get plenty of sleep at night. I hope things get better for you soon!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Scorp,

I have a multi vitamin but haven't been taking it. I always forget to. :/

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1006
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.