Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 94  Next »
582 to 591 of 936
User Details are only visible to members.
Cookie, I thought I took care of that?? Hehe

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8296 posts)
Ugh. I know what y'all mean. If I see one more fucking cookie I swear. Why do people think that December means eat crap.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Well, my flying this morning was cancelled due to weather. Next stop, LA Fitness for quality time with some iron.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(457 posts)
Okay, indulge my whining for just a moment. I know I am overreacting and I am probably dysmorphic...but OMFG will I be glad when it is January!!! I am trying all I can to eat healthy and "normally". For me, when my eating habits are consistently off...I get off kilter. I am not gaining weight, according to my scale and my jeans. But I'm just scared to death that I am going to. Today I have eaten just my Lean Cuisine and a yogurt, I'm doing good lol...and last night I ate only about a quarter of my meal (with some queso..my weakness). Okay. I'll stop whining. I will be glad to see January 2nd.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
HAHAHAHA yeah, I get that from the women in my family quite a lot LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
BOTD is people who tell me I need to eat more because I have lost too much weight.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I hear you shells, I was out and about the other day and stopped into Jasons Deli and ordered a salad. It could have easily fed 3. I don't do soda (except at arbys because their tea always tastes like they made it with the dirty dishwater) at least the drink cup was a normal size and their mango melon green tea is to die for!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
portion sizes in this country are out of control!! OMG! We were strolling downtown enjoying the weather and went to Jack in the crack for a quick bite. We share 1 soda LOL. Everyone does not get their own in this family :0). So Jay gets this mongo soda and I'm like omg, why did you get a large? He said "this is the medium!" WOW.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
BOTD is I let life get in the way of my exercising and am having a hard time getting going again.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
ok I seriously messed up my shoulder in Jamaica. Doing the jillian workouts right now is painful, going to the chiro tomorrow and see how bad it is, but I think I messed up my trap on the right side pretty similar to what I did when I dislocated my shoulder at 19.....

Incredibly fustrating

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20793 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 94  Next »
582 to 591 of 936
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.