Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   582 to 591 of 869   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I couldn't do my evening walk today because of a headache. At least I got my morning walk in before the headache came on.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
You lucky person!! I too am tired of working out that I have been thinking of a tummy tuck and a thigh tuck. Now, I just need to win the lottery... hmm Good luck!! Mi amiga

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Thank you! I scheduled an appt. with a board certified P. Surgeon for June 19th. I was referred to her by a doctor I know here in SM and she assures me she does fabulous work. I am going to look at everything involved, I have traditionally healed very quickly. I definately want a tummy tuck to remove this excess and flabby skin. A breast lift is also something I am quite interested in, I cannot wear any of the tops I like because you must wear a bra in them. Anyways, I'm uber excited!!!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I'm having a temporary moment of discouragement and frustration, bear with me LOL. I am making an appt. with a plastic surgeon to be evaluated for a tummy tuck. I have reached a point where I work out 5-6 days a week religiously and I am not seeing improvement in my stomach...so I am going to have a surgeon take a look to make sure that this is not loose skin that won't be lost no matter how much I exercise and watch my diet. Its my pre-birthday it sucks to get old time lol. Thank you to my friend for listening to my bitching, you know who you are! :0)

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Yes, we hit the gym already this morning

Happy Mothers' Day to all!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(442 posts)
Mother's Day or not, my ass is hitting the gym at noon. No rest for the weary LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Have four more days before I can work out again and feel the pounds adding on !!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I'm just cranky and discouraged today, tried clothes on and I am NOT pleased with how I look. Breast augmentation and tummy tuck sounds really fucking good right now.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Sorry to hear that gorgeous, get better soon!!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am not able to do my evening walk because my hip is hurting to bad.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... More 
Start   582 to 591 of 869   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest