Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1001
User Details are only visible to members.
I know I can tell a big difference when I'm taking my vitamins and when I'm not. I'm bad about forgetting them too, and am working on changing that. I would take them at bedtime but sometimes I'm up for over 24 hours and sometimes I sleep in the am then again about 14 hours later.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21869 posts)
I have the same problem Carrie.....when Donald's out of town.....I hate cooking for myself and it's just me when he's gone.....so I don't eat much......I would love a few suggestions?

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
I am sure it is. It has to do with food too. I don't eat much when hubby isn't here which isn't a good thing.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
That might make the difference, Carrie. I take a multi-vitamin and a B complex (B1, B2, B6 and B12) with C and it makes a world of difference in my energy. It also helps when I get plenty of sleep at night. I hope things get better for you soon!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
Scorp,

I have a multi vitamin but haven't been taking it. I always forget to. :/

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
I'm still sore from last nights leg workout and have my roughest lifting session of the week in a few hours.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Are you feeling more energy yet, Carrie? And do you take vitamins or multi-vitamins?

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
BOTD is my body didn't want to cooperate today. It kept wanting to shut down during my workout.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
fbotd-I have a dislocated shoulder and I can't work out my arms at all......and it sux

Seminole FL
Username hidden
(715 posts)
Nothing too serious (fortunately), swelling has gone down but I can still feel the bruise. Hurt the ego more than anything else. No one reacted so I guess none of the guys in the weight room saw it (phew, that would have been so embarressing).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 101  Next »
582 to 591 of 1001
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.