Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 98  Next »
582 to 591 of 976
User Details are only visible to members.
BOTD is trainer had to cancel today. I hope this doesn't mean I will have to do two days in a row again this week. I was so sore after doing that last week.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
Pass.

It must be my old eyes. But thanks for the observation about me using Jail : )

A sense of humor is a wonderful thing.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Passion..

b/c I am having luck with my trainers and Jail.. has not.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Jail...

So, I should not say I just hired a trainer and he started just this past Tuesday. : )

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
BOTD is my trainer had to cancel today. Seems like things keep getting in the way of me starting with a trainer.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
LOST,

Yes, I know you have no phone. I tried calling you! : (

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
LOST,

Yes, I know you have no phone. I tried calling you! : (

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I was doing chest flys on the ball working with 25lb dumbbells, with my personal trainer, and she's reminding me to keep my pelvis up, and I don't know what was in me today, but I guess I wasn't focusing and on one of the last reps when my arms were out, my right arm just went out to the right (kinda the wrong way...!). Ugh! So, now I have a sore shoulder and we had to adjust a lot of the exercises. I feel like such an idiot - I've never lost focus like that before. A major bitch for me!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7111 posts)
Ummm no, you made my ass twitch. LOL, I love you hermana. I am getting a new phone this coming weekend, I'll call you to see what mischief you have gotten yourself into. How is your sexy ass husband doing, btw??

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
LOST .. I probably should not say that I ran three miles which a mile was straight up a hill. I hated it but it felt good. Did I motivate you??? : )

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  58.1  59.1  60.1  61.1  62.1  63.1  ... 98  Next »
582 to 591 of 976
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.