Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 98  Next »
52 to 61 of 976
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm leaving in a few so I can miss the gang. It's now or late or very early. For the whole month of January.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
i haven't been since sunday, *rrrreally* hoping the cardio area isn't filled with new years rezzers who not only crowd the place but also stink it up.

i need to get my cardio yayas.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
Crowded house over here as well. I go later in the evening during these times.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
That, driving time to and from the gym from our house and a near fatal Endo on motorcycle is why I have a home gym.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2246 posts)
Anyone else hate this time of year at the gym? Overcrowded due to college kids home on break, new people joining at first of the year, etc.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2943 posts)
Damn! Way-to-burn those out. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
FBOTD: my elliptical needs a major overhaul (approx $650 including service charge for another visit; today's visit was $150 to determine he couldn't do anything--yeah thanks dood).

on the "up" side--it's a lot cheaper to fix than buy (even used). hopefully they can get the parts in and have it fixed by end of december. and according to the tech, it oughta give me at last 5 more years of dedicated use.

sigh. is what it is.

off to PF, and workouts limited to when i am solo for another 5 weeks, i guess.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
Awesome! Might not be too hard fixing it either.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
true, BLM! i've discovered i can still use it as long as i run a manual course (no need for the lift motor) and just change up the resistance. a bit monotonous but at least i can get a cardio fix while i research companies & prices for a repair. ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14248 posts)
That can be a happy thought too.. Way to burn out a machine! Congrats! Many machines just die of dust and neglect. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6189 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 98  Next »
52 to 61 of 976
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.