Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 796581051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 793   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. SVC ......"You gotta lift heavy shit" I freaking LOVE THAT QUOTE!!! Truer words were never spoken. My friends.......this is why Mrs. SCV has a powerful, beautiful physique. In the pic, where she is sipping the straw,.........just look at those thighs! That can only come from doing FULL squats with relatively heavy weights. This lady has busted her ass in the gym! Good going, I am very impressed!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Just might take a little extra effort but body composition change *is* possible. Take a closer look at your diet, your workouts and what you do the other 22-23 hours of the day (an hour on the treadmill doesn't make up for 8 hrs sitting at a desk, 2 hrs driving, 5 hrs sitting on the couch, etc).

For true muscle building, you have to challenge yourself. Pick up heavy shit. There is no such thing as "toning", you either get stronger, or just maintain. Remember, muscles burn the calories all day (and night). I've increased my muscle mass about 3-4 lbs this past year so I'm able to eat more calories and still maintain my weight loss from last summer.

To see the muscles, you have to take closer look at your diet. Not just calories but also where those calories come from, and when you eat/drink them. Good breakfast, balanced proteins, don't overdo the starches, limit those simple sugars, healthy fats. Don't eat too late at night.

Last summer, for our gym fitness challenge, I started using myfitnesspal dot com to track, now keep doing it out of habit and to monitor what I can get away with but still keep my weight 136-138 lb (my lowest last summer was 134 lb, 15% body fat - too low).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
severe severe hamstring spams tonight affecting my low back & glutes but rendering me unable to even bend half way and driving home in excruciating pain. Thank goodness I already had a massage scheduled but I might have scared the new guy with how many knots, trigger points and other issues I had tonight. Just got done icing the glutes & hips. Guess I have a forced rest the remainder of the week. Damn.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
On Monday I got oddly carsick on the way to kickboxing. I then spent 50 minutes learning how hard it is to have motion sickness and try doing reverse hook kicks. Oi...

New Market MD

Username hidden
(196 posts)
FB Wednesday = waking up at 2a with very dry throat causing hacking cough and being awake for an hour with me oversleeping this morning (if you call it sleep). Maybe I'll be back to working shape this evening?

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
FB That really bad massage I had this past Friday still has my shoulders in knots, making everything tight and not cooperative :(

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Fb: from today on, I will no longer be able to workout as I have up until this point. Going forward I will need to tailor time for exercising :/

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Hamstring spasms Monday night = limited range of motion so only worked on max weight push press. Tuesday = Crappy sore throat, sinus headache....keeping me from working out. Wonder what Wednesday will bring.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
"What do you do for thighs now? "

well I'm thinking they would look and feel really good wrapped around your torso. Hmmm but that is inner thigh work instead of fronts...

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Oh, Batavia!

Hubby is there practically monthly...I might just accompany him next time. For a workout of course :). I'd love to workout with another professional :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 793   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest