Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
41 to 50 of 976
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: Tendons hurting in the wrist. Sucks! I guess I'm gonna have to give gym a break...at least for today. :-(

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
Yeah that's not working right.

I don't remember when stink was in actually..we just tolerated it. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
FB: a grinding sound in my left knee when I do leg extensions.

I'm getting old :(

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
...things have changed. I take a hot shower before I get dressed to go. Great to warm up the muscles and anyone close by ;-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
back in the days when schtink was in, the cardio machines at the gym i taught at weren't right.on.top of each other.

plus, i got my cardio by teaching classes those days--and nobody crowded the instructor (and got away with it) during class.

at planet fitness, there ain't a whole lotta breathin' room.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
Feeling old after that post. I remember when no one smelled good in the gym.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6128 posts)
FBOTD: in a row of roughly 12 cardio machines, with only 2 occupied (me on one end, someone else at the other far end), why does this woman have to choose the one right. next. to. me?!

she reeks.

and i am 40 in to my 60 so not really cool with switching.

ffs

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
I don't do gyms either, mostly because they all require driving 20 minutes to get to, and 20 minutes to get home from. I have my own set up here at the house/barn which is being added to.

FB no workout for me this am, I pulled something in my neck/shoulders over the week-end.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21528 posts)
Inez, I work out a minimum of 3 days a week, just not in a gym :) I find gyms distracting and my lifting is based on sets with only 30 second breaks and that pace is hard to maintain with others around "getting in the way". Also, I'm easily distracted by hot women in leotards so its best I work out alone.

Just told Tink about your "perfect body" comment . . . bitch is STILL laughing. Grrrrrrr :D

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Froggy we all are not blessed with that FAB body like yours , That why we go ,its a low dose of S&M LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(9081 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
41 to 50 of 976
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.