Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 796581041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 824   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK -

Firstly, the gym and I have a long history together. I hit the weights consistently for about 3 years when I was in my 20s and I was huge. I loved it. When I left grad school I stopped, although I've started/stopped again many times since.

I have been busting my ass for about 5 straight weeks now and have missed only one workout around one week in. The results are great and working out is habit. I have no problem getting myself to do it. At 2 weeks in I started to get that "ARRRGH! Me hulk, crush your skull!" feeling at the end, which I love.

However, around a week ago I stopped getting that buzz. I've been making gains in my weights, pushing myself to failure on most exercises, etc. but at the end I'm not getting that high. It's just sort of over.

I never went through this when I was younger. Anyone have any insight? Is this likely a temporary phenomenon? I've also been cutting while doing this, so maybe that's a factor.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Damn spinal stenosis bursitis. Started with low back spasms and tightening of my hamstrings on Wed afternoon (so that meant no WOD after work, instead I used heat and sitting on the floor to slowly stretch). Felt good waking up until I went outside into the cold. Started with the bursitis pain and went down hil from there. This time the sitting/stretching is NOT working. Got a heating pad alternating low back and hamstrings all evening. Maybe I'll wake up to a miracle and no pain tomorrow when I'm at work.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
WOW! Mrs Fruit, you look fantastic!

Hudson OH
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Mrs.Fruit looks great in the photo.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Well ty...;)

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Nice default photo Fruit.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
We actually both are taking some time from the lifestyle, it's weird for us to take time off, to try to work through the winter woes....workin' on our health/fitness, and making sure we get a head start on summer this time before it's here, before we even know it...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
It's this time of year. Short days. Lots of darkness. It's cold. Kinda depressing and tough to stay motivated to WOD. I rely heavily on my training partners and CF community to motivate me. NCCF Lab is motivating. So is The Outlaw Way.

It's great to see others in the CrossFit community on SLS!

-J

Slatington PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Was going through a mental wall on Monday. After a long weekend stuck sitting in a "hotel" room because of the weather. Literally stuck inside (unsafe to go outside). Starting thinking about taking a couple months off to the point of NOT competing in the Crossfit Open this spring.

It started because Ifound it hard to get motivated to go out at 6a when it's below freezing outside. But brought my gear to work and pushed myself to get there at 4p. So glad I did it.

Four days (and 3 workouts) laterI'm back to being motivated for the Open; sent my schedule to my coach so we can set up a schedule for me. Just have to avoid missing more than 3 days in a row at the gym in order to keep my mojo going.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(955 posts)
Quipguy, that's big weight for your height and weight! Generally I start with 135, then 225 followed by 315 and finish with 405 for ten reps. 45lb plates works well and look's good. Lol. Legs kick my ass!

Somerset KY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 824   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest