Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 95  Next »
31 to 40 of 948
User Details are only visible to members.
Awesome! Might not be too hard fixing it either.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
true, BLM! i've discovered i can still use it as long as i run a manual course (no need for the lift motor) and just change up the resistance. a bit monotonous but at least i can get a cardio fix while i research companies & prices for a repair. ;-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
That can be a happy thought too.. Way to burn out a machine! Congrats! Many machines just die of dust and neglect. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4514 posts)
FBF: my elliptical fritzed out mid cardio with an "error code"

now i definitely need to get an expert to look at it.

frigg.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
FB- stupid cold = no working out.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
FBF: after a week of working fine the frikkin elliptical is on the fritz again. and i *can't* go to the gym today. GRRRRRRRR.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10250 posts)
I agree BLT. "Go big or go home!" On that note... BF- I gained 5 freakin pounds working at Harley! It's a bad bad thing to go from working with my hands to hours of down time. I was almost too thin a few months ago and loved it! I'm back lifting and running, so it'll come off quickly.

Username hidden
(135 posts)
@VA: You did the right thing. If your head isn't into it that's a great way to get injured. Here is my motto "Train hard or go home." Make it a rest day. It will do your body good and then begin again. No guilt needed.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
I went to the gym and did one....ONE...rep on the bench press, and decided that I didn't have it in me today. It's the first time in months that I did that and I feel guilty now...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
Oh funny you Inez. Goats looking good right now. I surely would not want to injure his talented hands, and this type of work would be taking chances. Teehee

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2839 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 95  Next »
31 to 40 of 948
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.