Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 913   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hit myself in the chin with a metal bar while practicing getting under the bar for squat snatches. I heard bells, probably saw stars. cut my chin. Knocked my jaw. Now it's sore, hurts to chew. Obviously other mouth activities are limited for awhile.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1003 posts)
my sister in law meant well...I used to shop there a lot, I just haven't really been shopping much lately much of anywhere. I should just go on line and order stuff.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
People think they're doing you a favor when they give you a gift card to a particular store. It's not. I only give AMEX gift cards because you are not restricted to any one store.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
I so rarely shop at VS anymore. I have two gift cards sitting here, one is over a year old. Need to go use them one of these days.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
I have to say that I've almost always been completely satisfied with the merchandise I've brought from VS and not just lingerie but the Body by Victoria bras and their clothing as well. I have a pair of linen pants that are so fab I bought a second pair. The shoes, a bit too high of a heel for me but they are hot.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
VS also sells long/tall yoga pants & leggings. a bit pricey & not exactly workout -- non wicking fabrics -- but cool for casual wear with the bling designs.

i have one pair of navy champions left. they're aeons old but still look awesome.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6737 posts)
I have a pair of Champions that I LOVE. However I haven't been able to find Longs in their stuff for awhile so doubtful I will be buying more.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
@Happy: I worked at Target for a hot minute recently. Their Champion is over priced; Mossimo doesn't hold up as well as it used to. I wear their leggings for working out. Our Vero Beach Target has loads of clearance.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
Hehe I buy target on clearance. Works fine for me.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(82 posts)
I have that same problem NJ, buying things long enough sucks. I'm not all that tall but have miles of legs.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 913   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest