Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 904   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hehe I buy target on clearance. Works fine for me.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have that same problem NJ, buying things long enough sucks. I'm not all that tall but have miles of legs.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19773 posts)
i'll google hard tails. i don't know how long athleta's had standing stores--i shop exclusively online/catalogue since the "tall" leggings/pants are rarely in stock. not many retailers offer yoga pants & leggings that i can wear at my natural waistline & still be long enough in the leg. major props.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
I bought Athleta before they had standing stores. They have beautiful colors and the quality is excellent but they've always been overpriced. I like Hard Tails, if they're still in business. Their yoga pants last a lifetime.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
not only are shoes worth it but so is athleta's gear. i use rewards points & get gift cards which i redeem for xmas & my birthday. the gear i've gotten that way is so far superior in quality that i am slowly building my collection & donating the old "cheap" stuff (which always shows wear & tear so quickly i don't bother buying the cheap stuff anymore unless i forget an item & am desperate so i can get my workout in.)

as for healthy food vs unhealthy: we pay more up front to avoid more expensive healthcare and/or weight loss efforts later on. worth every extra cent.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5784 posts)
Shoes are worth it. Cook your own food as much as you can. Yea you get shafted a bit eating out at some places, but it is what it is.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Why does everything health and fitness related have to cost so much! You pay more for egg whites in a restaurant than whole eggs, steamed veggies or plain food more expensive that all the delicious fried food that is on the no can do list. Annoying! Phat workout gear, including sneakers, cost a fortune.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Mrs just took a look and said that he looks fine to me.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
This is the Mr., I need all the help I can get ;)

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Happy you have a beautiful body, you dont need to lose an ounce. Just more clothing to show your body off better!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 904   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest