Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
21 to 30 of 1001
User Details are only visible to members.
KJ,

Vanilla?

Don't do it! Don't do it!

;-)

-CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1046 posts)
FBF - ordered three months worth of protein shake (normal), when it arrived today I noticed the packaging had changed. OH NO I ordered vanilla bean (website default product) instead of chocolate. Might not seem like a big deal, except I have had a chocolate shake almost every single morning for the past 18 years. Change is good, change is good change is good.....today's mantra.

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4694 posts)
...getting caught up in the fluctuations in the number on the scale.

effff you, scale!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16602 posts)
STILL coughing some at night and unable to exert myself in the morning without a coughing fit.

Thankfully, I believe I'm almost clear. By the time our latest batch of visitors clear next Monday, I *hope* my lungs are perfect.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28411 posts)
The Christmas goodies from clients are arriving. One huge container of popcorn showed up on Friday. No kids to eat it all. Its going to be rough this year we dont know anyone with kids in the neighborhood to give all this fattening food to.

Excuse to eat it all!!! LOL here comes my winter 5 lbs of fat!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5545 posts)
FB: All that liquor and bad living caught up to me on todays workout. It was hard.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8348 posts)
I just eat high sugar fruits, like grapes the energy from the fruit continues to flow into my body as the fruit digests..Fruit is a great way to restore energy

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5545 posts)
@ncalcouple

A shot of 5 Hr. energy should help.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3190 posts)
somehow torqued my left knee early this week, don't know how i did it but it's def. impacting my enjoyment of cardio. and hafta keep the resistance levels to nearly zero during elliptical.

bleh.

hoping it heals quickly.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16602 posts)
I am tired great orgy way to much exercise and now we got invited to a after orgy at 3pm today...what is the best energy drink???

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5545 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
21 to 30 of 1001
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.