Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Just wondering, is it Mr Svc when it's not signed Mrs Svc???"

It's never mr svc, he doesn't come into the forums. He leaves the emailing and surfing to me. I hang out in the forums for the conversations when he's sleeping or at work. LOL!

Tired of waking up with sore throat & gunk. But heading out for a 6 mile jog this morning.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
Kind:

Do it tomorrow too!

Likely won't get to computer in AM, work outside tomorrow AM.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Kind - bummer, now I feel bad that I talked you into that walk. :-( Take some Aleve...LOL

SVC - I've been getting flu shots for about 10 years or so. I've only had one time when that happened, Dr. said it was coincidence and I had to have already been infected.

I'll be getting mine on Monday when I go for checkup on the Cankle.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Got a flu shot last week. Got flu symptoms this week. Sore throat & gunk. Missed workout two mornings in a row. Having withdrawls. Maybe after work today?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
Kind - LOL - I know what you mean. When I was laying on the floor of the basement when I sprained my ankle, the first thought was "Damn, can't go to the gym now!"

It's a disease - fitness, get some!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Kind - Damn if anything injured doesn't suddenly find a way to get banged, bonked and brushed every chance it gets!

Ankle - healing well, the PT is helping, thanks. I'm not rushing it though.

Cold - ended up being a really bad bout of allergies (fall, lots of rain, wind, tree crap in the air, etc, etc. ) all good now.

Back- will take a few days, it's a chronic thing, nothing major. Just need to roll it out, take a few Aleve and maybe see the chiro to adjust it a bit.

Thanks!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Kind - How's the pinky?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
FBFB SVC - I feel ya, I did a little tweaking to my back today with kettelbell swings, of all things. It's something reoccurring for me so I need to take a few Aleve, get some rest tonight and should be ready to go by Monday. If not, time for a couple adjustments at the Chiro. Welp!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
FBOTD: frak my spinal stenosis & piriformis syndrome. Tried to limit the sitting last night (10p-5a) but the nerves got inflammed and pain has returned with a vengence. Tried to walk it out. Was suppose to run with an Airman to help her pace for her fit nest, walked out there, no go. Cannot go faster than a walk. And it hurts. Seems I forget my celebrex last night as well. Just walked back to billeting, Took 2 celebrex, 1 ambien, and ready to get a few hours sleep before I walk back at 5p this afternoon. War is hell.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
NJ, I shop there regularly ;). My son practices Aikido nearby, so I go shopping while he trains, I pick him up on the way back!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 841   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest