Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 821   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I second that. If you're tired, sick, blech. 1. If tired/not enough sleep/too many WODs in a row - you are not working out effectively - so you aren't really getting much benefit from strength or metcon. 2. If you're sick, you run the risk of changing the health of those you work out with (direct or indirect germ contact). 3. If you're "blech" then seen #1.

For me today would be a "rest" day. Too many workout days in a row. Plus I have a sore throat and feeling blech (catching up on sleep, new bug bites itching like you-know-what). However, it's an "active" rest day because I have to do my AF Fit Test in about 2 hours from now. 1 min each of pushups and situps, then run 1.5 miles as fast as I can. I'll pass, no doubt, but the mild OCD in me really wants that perfect score (won't happen because I cannot run it under 11:20, even when I'm full of piss & vinegar/rested/100% healthy).

itsbeen - active rest = going for a walk, a hike, an easy swims, take a yoga class, get a massage.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
SED - You should never workout when you are under the weather. ------------------------ That's good enough for me...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
You should never workout when you are under the weather.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
FBF - Being sick now on top of the ankle....not feeling very strong or wanting to go to box tonight. (went last two days no problem) Anybody know if it's better to rest when sick with a cold or should I "work" it out of my system?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Hope it gets better soon KD! :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
What Vegas said.

I would have it looked at by your doctor.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Kind - sounds like a deltoid tendonitis. I had that. Took a few months to completely heal (cause I'm a stubborn SOB who refused to take time off) I put a tight band around the bottom of the deltoid muscle to apply pressure to take some stress off the tendon that attaches the deltoid to the humerus.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
Kind - doing better, heading back to Crossfit tonight for some upper body and cardio work. Ankle is feeling better, but obviously gonna take some time. Walking a bit better and less pain (unless I move the wrong way...LOL)

Sorry to hear of your arm issues...it's always somethin! *Ala Emily Litella

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Where exactly does it hurt? bicep, tricep area? where? how far between your shoulder and elbow? what kind of pain? when do you feel it the most?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Thanks Kind! - I figure if I need surgery, then I'll go wild that night and have sex or something....oh wait - that was Nic! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 821   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest