Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
2 to 11 of 976
User Details are only visible to members.
I just eat high sugar fruits, like grapes the energy from the fruit continues to flow into my body as the fruit digests..Fruit is a great way to restore energy

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
@ncalcouple

A shot of 5 Hr. energy should help.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2933 posts)
somehow torqued my left knee early this week, don't know how i did it but it's def. impacting my enjoyment of cardio. and hafta keep the resistance levels to nearly zero during elliptical.

bleh.

hoping it heals quickly.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14219 posts)
I am tired great orgy way to much exercise and now we got invited to a after orgy at 3pm today...what is the best energy drink???

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
Had a nice three hour kayak on Lake Mead today, now the Mrs tells me we are going to a orgy tonight...damn what should i take to have the energy......if i had known i would have only kayaked a hour or so.....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
NJ - I so wish someone would have stepped up, a few are already certified instructors, however, finding an affordable location seems to be one of the hardest things in this industry. She did indicate tonight (last night) she may be teaching one night a week in the future. All good things . . .

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
KJ, that really does stink, i remember feeling so let down and bummed when my favourite instructors left my gym years ago how everyone who took their classes was distraught.

there is a large group of you--have any of you considered trying to teach? that is what two of us did all those years ago. it was a little scary (terrifying actually) at first but we faked it till we made it--and the rest of the "gang" who took the original instructors' classes was a really fun, supportive environment. maybe y'all could have a group meeting and toss the idea out there, see if anyone would consider it?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14219 posts)
VA is correct on the extreme weight loss. When i would free five in the ocean i would lose an easy 5lbs in three hours. Water is cold 50 degrees and the exercise is extreme, wearing a 7mm wetsuit i sometimes sweat int the ocean. This is burning calories not losing water, just being in that cold water in a wetsuit burns around 2,000 calories just staying warm...guessing on that number.. I am going to do my first Colorado dive on Sunday or Monday and see if its that energy intense. I get to eat like a pig when i come home...YAAA and the abalone and crabs and fish are delicious to.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
Zumba class in Vegas at 24 hour fitness...mrs goes to this class and it has a kick ass instructor.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2493 posts)
After 4.5 years with the same Zumba instructor she has informed us, she is dissolving our class (wants more family time - I get it). BUT if one more person says "can't you "just' find another class?" Just find another class, OMG it's like finding another spouse LOL She has a particular type of energy that never fails to motivate. Most "other" classes are small (6-15) while ours is large (50-75). I enjoy the comradery and diversity of this class.....I am verklempt.

I have never been the gym type but dancing, oh dancing of any type gets me going. Guess I'll be joining my daughter at her gym until I can find a suitable replacement.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4125 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
2 to 11 of 976
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.