Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
2 to 11 of 1001
User Details are only visible to members.
My abs are really worked hard and are hurting. The water release at Hoover dam has been finally turned down and i was doing a workout getting back in shape for free diving.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5502 posts)
I have to take a few days off. Having a bout with vertigo. it's been a long time 10 years or so since the last time. Sucks!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8299 posts)
Tomorrow will be day 14 with no resistance workout and day 13 without a cardio..... Taking way too long to get back! SUCKS

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
My goal, male, is abs by July. 15 lbs to go give or take, so little food to do so.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(88 posts)
when my R/A flares....i was kinda hoping a good night's sleep would help but now that i'm fully awake....notsomuch. i'll start with cardio and see how it goes.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16575 posts)
Damn..I'm feeling sore and lethargic but have today and tomorrow's workout before DOR...

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8299 posts)
I have to figure out how to do leg presses without using the ball of my foot.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5502 posts)
4 to 5 hrs sleep per night for months (probably at least 6 months) when a *minimum* of 6 to 7 is needed. last night got just over 6-1/2 for the first time in a couple of weeks. it's amazing how a decent (cause 7-plus hours would be "good") night's sleep makes a difference. if i had 2-3 weeks of good sleep....mannnnnn, my health would be phenomenal. lack of sleep is my biggest health issue.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16575 posts)
I work from home so I have the advantage of being 10 feet from my bedroom most of the time.

I take a 20-30 minute nap almost every day at around 1:30. Totally brings me back.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28386 posts)
Yep..you gotta get sleep. Do it!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8299 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
2 to 11 of 1001
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.