Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 824   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FBFB SVC - I feel ya, I did a little tweaking to my back today with kettelbell swings, of all things. It's something reoccurring for me so I need to take a few Aleve, get some rest tonight and should be ready to go by Monday. If not, time for a couple adjustments at the Chiro. Welp!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
FBOTD: frak my spinal stenosis & piriformis syndrome. Tried to limit the sitting last night (10p-5a) but the nerves got inflammed and pain has returned with a vengence. Tried to walk it out. Was suppose to run with an Airman to help her pace for her fit nest, walked out there, no go. Cannot go faster than a walk. And it hurts. Seems I forget my celebrex last night as well. Just walked back to billeting, Took 2 celebrex, 1 ambien, and ready to get a few hours sleep before I walk back at 5p this afternoon. War is hell.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
NJ, I shop there regularly ;). My son practices Aikido nearby, so I go shopping while he trains, I pick him up on the way back!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
Gluten-free grains: Buckwheat, quinoa, rice, corn. Other gluten-free starch: Potato, soy, tapioca, arrowroot

Had real good gluten-free pasta last week. Made from quinoa & corn. Purchased at a regular grocery store (Albertsons). FIL & hubby thought it tasted the same as regular wheat pasta.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
@ Sed - There's a Chinese grocery store kind of near you in Middletown on 35 my mother goes to once in awhile to shop. They'll have all the soba (buckwheat) noodles you want! It's connected to a very, VERY good Chinese restaurant called the Crown Palace as well. The Dim Sum is just as good as NYC Dim Sum in my opinion.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Speaking of pasta. My boys are huge pasta lovers, me, not so much, never was. I'm more of a potatoes kind of girl. Anyway, I found something interesting, wonder how many here heard of it, got it in the Chinese supermarket:

Buckwheat pasta.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
SVC - Kind - Easiest way for me to cut was what SVC said, skip the bread, pasta and potato at every chance. Easy way to knock out some bad stuff without even trying.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I have to deal with this every month. Living in a hotel room or base billeting for 4-7 days. Lucky if I have a fridge & microwave. Here are some of the tricks I use:

If you are stuck eating out, make choices as if you were eating at home. Refuse the bread basket. Start with a salad (or get a salad with protein as your entree). Look at the appetizers in your nicer restauarnts - many times they are mini-versions of entrees. Split an entree & ask for extra portions veggies (did that last night at Outback - plain steamed green beans instead of the potato, refused the bread, savored the lamb).

Fresh whole fruits & cheese sticks at the local grocery store aren't going to go to waste, make them your snacks. Put a few yogurts in the fridge for breakfast. I also have some dried fruit for a sweet dessert. Tonight i got a half roasted chicken from the grocery store, shelf stable microwave brown rice bag, veggies to steam in the microwave. Fresh strawberries later.

I have a couple of Crossfit gyms both about 15 min away where I can WOD. Or just go for a jog on base. There are lots of stuff you can do in your home (body weight WODs) like squats, pushups, situps. Hard part for me is when the weather is bad, or my work schedule is messed up (going to night shift starting tomorrow).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Kind are you only using the scale to judge your fitness level? Honestly anytime you build more muscle you might be losing inches because muscle takes up less space but not weight. When I went on a huge workout blitz last year I didn't lose a pound but I lost inches pretty much everywhere but my breasts and went down 2 sizes in pants.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Excellent.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16446 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 824   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest