Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 837   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FB: I've accepted a full time position that I am starting as of January 2, 2013. The first month, I am required to travel for 2+ hours in each direction, and be there from 9 am to 7pm. Which translates to, me being out of the house no later than 6am, and back at home around 9:30-10pm. I am wrecking my brain about how to squeeze in a workout at least one, during the week (i can do the other two on Saturday and Sunday). I'm so bummed :/

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Thanks for the (somewhat contradictory) advice. lol

I did my full routine and carried sanitizing wipes with me and wiped down every piece of equipment I touched, before and after use. Not sneezing nor running to the bathroom but felt fatigued quickly doing cardio.

Staying hydrated, will get to bed early and will plan on working out again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Thanks again for the advice and encouragement. Yes, being in KW and Miami in 10 days is a bit of a motivator.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
Leeza, Most EXCELLENT reply! Nic, you are going on vacation next week! You gotta get that ripped look going. You know what you gotta do. (Can't miss those workouts!) Hang in there buddy.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
You know your body. However...... If you are sneezing, please stay away from equipment and other people (don't pass along cold germs) and wash your hands often. If you are feverish, you need rest & fluids. If you have a sore throat, stay hydrated and monitor how you feel during the workout. If you are running to the bathroom every 10 min, stay home and wash your hands often.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We were taught differently in PT school. When you're under, your immune system is compromised. You want to rest and heal up.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Nic- Many years ago I trained very seriously for a sport, and that was a very common question we asked the coaches, trainers and sports docs. Their advice, I still follow... and that is if there is any muscle weakness, body aches or high fever-- rest. If the symptoms are congestion, sore throat, mild cough and no fever-- go for it, just make sure you're dressed warm and stay hydrated.

And I always found hot tubs helped to make me feel better, too. Hope you get better soon, Nic.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6969 posts)
Advice please: When battling a head cold, do you continue your workouts in an effort to "sweat it out" or cut back and give your body rest to fight the virus?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12124 posts)
I know what it does, I had clients on Phentermine who lost enormous amounts of weight. I just had no idea that it's still prescribed.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
fenfluramine (serotonin release & reuptake inhibitor) was shown to cause potentially fatal pulmonary hypertension and heart valve problems, which eventually led to its withdrawal and legal damages of over $13 billion. Phentermine was not shown to have harmful effects. The problem with fenfluramine really was because cause it was over prescribed (doses were way too high). Those same effects happen in the case of serotonin-overproduction (tumors) or mixing re-uptake inhibitors (like alcohol or some antidepressents) with the fenfluramine.

Phentermine is a stimulant - release of norepinephrine (and dopamine) side effects include rapid heart beat, increased blood pressure, insominia (like other stimulants).

Still no magic bullet.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Phentermine is a stimulant. Still legal. It was part of the Phen-Fen Rx combination that got big in the mid-90's. Short cuts don't work. Too many side effects. Never long lasting. Good for you figuring it out!

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 837   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest