Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 796581012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 829   End
User Details are only visible to members.
he_smooth: i carry my cell with me and type on it between sets...but not texting. i am recording my sets in an app i use to record my sets: reps, weight per set, etc.

perhaps some of the maligned cell typing gym goers are doing something similar?

tho i do see young 20-some chickies texting on the cardio machines--and sometimes with each other which cracks me up.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
FBF #1. Hate the gym on Mondays. A fucking ghost town Thursday thru Sunday, but EVERYONE has to be there on Monday. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrragggghhh.

FBF #2. What in the hell could possibly be so important on social media that you need to carry that damned cell phone and text in between every set?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
South_Vegas: wonderful to hear. Slow and steady and you'll be back in fighting form before you know it.

TMF: yeah. Welcome to that phase of life where it oddly seems easier to throw out ones back. It's such a challenge keeping that in mind whenever moving something.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(834 posts)
Well last week I pulled a muscle in my back (Monday) so all of that perfect running weather we had was wasted. Today will be my first run in over a week and the weather here is supposed to start hitting the 90's again. Grrrr.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Yon - thanks for asking.

Walking more than 2 miles still causing pain in low back (tightens the accessory muscles). Yesterday going up 3 flights of stairs got me a little winded (ugh!!). My next doctor appointment is Wed, then I'm suppose to get the prescription for PT and can ask "what am I allowed to do?" (bodyweight stuff like pushups, air squats, strict pullups w/band, I hope). And if I can using the rowing machine at my CF box. Maybe even some light strict weight lifting??? Two more months before jerking movements, though (like jogging and OLifts and kipping).

Getting a little scared thinking about my first CF WOD after I'm released to do it. I know well enough to scale, but I'm still worried about hurting myself (or just getting so gassed since I know I've fallen so far away from my previous fitness level).

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Mrs U

Surgeries as in plural? That sounds rough, good luck and hopefully the career move will work out for the better. Those type of events have a way of waking you up and getting you rolling in a while new direction.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Pulled a muscle in my back yesterday. I've been hobbling around like an old man and that is a definite FB.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
sorry to hear that mrs U--here's hoping you're up to 150% feelin fine and frisky really soon.

and that as one door closes, newer doors with better opportunities open for you.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2423 posts)
FB: recent "bad juju" feelings that have affected me for several weeks turned out to be a "much sooner than expected" career changer. That stress in conjunction with upcoming surgeries have TANKED my fitness regime.

Mrs. U {back to pilates class}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3580 posts)
Me either on the paint. I'm a member at another gym so I just go there. Its further away and I normally only go for there for chest because they have dumbbells above 100lbs. Hopefully the paint smell will be tolerable in a week. 20 extra minutes there and and back each day is killing my schedule.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 829   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest