Fitness Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 7965810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 821   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So I started working out again and then had an unexpected business trip.....now I am having trouble finding the motivation to get in the gym!! UGH!! I have to go tomorrow!! It is a must!! I hate it when something interferes with my mojo! :( #onamojohunt

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
BOTDFP - Came down with Flu yesterday, felt like crap all day (no work, no wod, etc..) How many naps can I take...this was too much work, time for a nap!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BOTD is I hurt all over my body! This week's workouts were intense!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Hip/leg pain is back (doctor told me to stop taking the celebrex - he got worried about some lab results). I tried to tell him that I had a hard workout that night the night before and then was fasted for the labs (so a little dehydrated).

So weird it doesn't hurt after I'm warmed up and been moving for awhile. But a few hours later, or after a few hours sitting or just standing, it's severe pain.

Grrrr....

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
My fitness bitch: my cardio is sucking out loud lately, and I'm pretty sure it's because of my boss's cigarette smoke. He's getting stressed lately and when he does, it looks like Cheech and Chong throw a party in his office. Meanwhile I get to choke on his fumes.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
There you go! You mean he has this client, about 10 years younger, who wishes they could work out at your intensity!

Intensity builds endurance! You got this!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
If you saw the intensity, of my workouts, before he increased, you wouldn't say that! LOL He has a client, who is about 10 years younger than me and can't work out, at the same intensity I do.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Carrie...he is saving you!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
BOTD is I really need to learn, to keep my mouth shut. I told my trainer I tend to eat more, when hubby is home. Now he is going to up the intensity of my workouts, when hubby is home, to counter the extra calories. He is killing me, this week!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
BOTD is after not working out for 2 weeks, my ass and inner thighs are killing me!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 821   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest