Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 841   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fb: from today on, I will no longer be able to workout as I have up until this point. Going forward I will need to tailor time for exercising :/

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
Hamstring spasms Monday night = limited range of motion so only worked on max weight push press. Tuesday = Crappy sore throat, sinus headache....keeping me from working out. Wonder what Wednesday will bring.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
"What do you do for thighs now? "

well I'm thinking they would look and feel really good wrapped around your torso. Hmmm but that is inner thigh work instead of fronts...

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Oh, Batavia!

Hubby is there practically monthly...I might just accompany him next time. For a workout of course :). I'd love to workout with another professional :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
What do you do for thighs now?

Batavia NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
yes Hardhat pirategirl (or as known around the fora PG) was the one posting. I sometimes forget to make that clear. As long as that workout plan includes my favorite positions... I mean exercises I think I might enjoy working out with you ;)

My fitness bitch for the moment is my right shoulder. It is not happy (but what else is new?) making adding anything more difficult. I was trying to do more shoulder mounts but dead lifting my own body more then about 5 times is not happening right now. I'm really wanting to do aerial shoulder mounts but I just really feel the shoulder would protest and I can't risk being sidelined.

Now I'm looking for front of thigh exercises to add to what I do. If I can make them into a sexy floor move all the better.

Pirate Girl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Indeed HardHat, welcome to the Forums... ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17249 posts)
FB: I didn't realize how bad my running form was!! UGH!! I finally got the Vibram Bikila LS after a 2 yr research on the shoes. They immediately corrected my form!! It was amazing and a major eye opener!! The research reviews suggested to take a little more than 10 weeks to adjust and work your way to a daily use of the shoes, due to the impact on the bones. After my first session with them, it wasn't my feet that hurt....it was my calf muscles!! I am a barefoot savage and embarrassed

Welcome HardAbs....ummm I mean HardHat! ;)

R

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Thanks .. pirategirl.. I assumed your not trooper..lol if I was in your area we could make a w"workout plan "lol

Batavia NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
NJ - trail mix, peanut butter, MCT oil in your oatmeal are some ways I help clients increase caloric intake without supplements/shakes.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 841   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest