Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 904   End
User Details are only visible to members.
don't worry VA by next week the gym will be empty again

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
FB: the gym is packed with New Years Resolution dweebs.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22180 posts)
@BLT2 I know it now I will be checking it out . Thanks

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@Cougar: After our exchange this am, I decided to do chest and tri's. So I did inclined flies taking particular note of what I had to told you earlier. Taking the dumbbells down past the 90 degree mark, most definitely impacts the shoulders and will cause injury if done repeatedly. I am big on form rather than weight. Heavy weight and poor form is just something I was taught long ago makes no sense. I am sure you already know that all things weight training can be found on bodybuilding dot com. It is my pleasure to be of whatever assistance I can be. It actually helps me too....thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
Thanks gorgeous that was no doubt part of the problem when I hurt my shoulder. I mention to ya before that I used to be a big Flex magazine reader and was always looking for full range movements and I would take the dumbells down until they wouldn't go any farther. Then one day they did because I just had to much weight on them. Right now I ' just laying on the concrete pad to do them. Hey I guess the pad is my spotter lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@Cougar: "I" don't go further than that. I bring it right to that point and once I get back to the start position, I squeeze my chest hard and repeat. So funny you ask about this exercise. While brushing my teeth this morning, I was looking at my chest which looked a bit flat to me the other day so I did some inclines and my chest looks a lot better. I hadn't done inclines in a long time.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
@BLT2 Even my HIIT is in the geritol stage lol

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@BLT2 thank you for the kind words and I'm not being a smartass . I'll probably have some questions for ya as I go along . As a matter of fact when doing chest flies how far past 90 degrees should you go with your bicep and tricep part of your arm in relation to your chest and shoulders.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
@BLT2 thank you for the kind words and I'm not being a smartass . I'll probably have some questions for ya as I go along . As a matter of fact when doing chest flies how far past 90 degrees should you go with your bicep and tricep part of your arm in relation to your chest and shoulders.

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
I pinched my finger while unpacking this morning. My next arm day workout (tomorrow) is going to be difficult with a hurt finger.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22180 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 904   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest