Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 100  Next »
1 to 10 of 993
User Details are only visible to members.
4 to 5 hrs sleep per night for months (probably at least 6 months) when a *minimum* of 6 to 7 is needed. last night got just over 6-1/2 for the first time in a couple of weeks. it's amazing how a decent (cause 7-plus hours would be "good") night's sleep makes a difference. if i had 2-3 weeks of good sleep....mannnnnn, my health would be phenomenal. lack of sleep is my biggest health issue.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15959 posts)
I work from home so I have the advantage of being 10 feet from my bedroom most of the time.

I take a 20-30 minute nap almost every day at around 1:30. Totally brings me back.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27648 posts)
Yep..you gotta get sleep. Do it!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7498 posts)
chronic lack of sufficient sleep.

it's a killah.

it's also something of a catch 22. stress leads to lack of sleep.

lack of sleep leads to other health issues.

which makes more stress and lack of sleep.

can't do a whole lot about (a lot) of the external stress in my life. i can only do my best to manage it---so i keep on moving as much as i can, best stress antidote i know of.

but mannnnnnn....i would love to see two maybe three solid weeks of quality sleep!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15959 posts)
Thanks nynjstreakcontinues! Yeah..it takes a day or two and then wham..it hits me. I lay on bed wondering when will I learn not to go to the gym when that happens. I don't get them often but often enough.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7498 posts)
Your fingers hurting is a sign of the coming flu? Interesting.

I haven't had flu in a long time; I get colds much more often. The first sign of a coming cold is that my eyelids feel hot when I close my eyes.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27648 posts)
feel better soon BLM!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15959 posts)
..well the fingers hurting was just a warning that I was coming down with the flu....dammit. A little better today. I hope better tomorrow. I gotta hit the gym and get my sleeping hours fixed.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7498 posts)
damn fingers hurting the last couple days..No too bad now and I'll get today's in but if it aggravates them more I may be out for a few..dammit

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7498 posts)
Damn i bruised the ball of my foot doing leg presses today. Feels like i have a baseball in my shoe.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 100  Next »
1 to 10 of 993
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.