Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 839   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Stupid is always the safe bet. Funny at the same time is a bonus.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
This guy at the gym.... I've seen him there before. Imagine Mr. Bean at the gym. Super light weights, moving very fast with either extremely short or odd ranges of motion, or just arms flailing and machines clattering, as if the machine is trying to figure out wtf he's doing too.

His "assisted pull-up" is conducted like he's hanging over a pit of hungry snapping crocodiles. Kicking and wrenching his whole damn body. I'm not sure whether what I'm seeing is dangerous, funny, or just plain stupid.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
I am in Miami at the NPC Nationals. However, there will be no Pro Card for my friend today. I am so happy I came and am actually in her room and will be staying until it's time for her to go back on stage. She is disappointed but it's time to go back to the drawing board and come back better than ever. I am having a blast seeing old friends and getting free shit from the vendors....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3673 posts)
kid ya not, it was a gag every 5 minutes or so yesterday. today, clean fresh air: no gagging.

cardio is gooooooooood. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
LOL bring a big can of Right Guard and stick it in his cup holder. He might get the hint. Reminds me I need to start doing cardio again -bah-

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
heh. there's a marked difference between a healthy sweat and reeking of stankiness through the pores before ya even start yer cardio. this dude had the 2nd affliction, and got on 2 machines away only 10 minutes into my hour. that fan went on "high" toute suite. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
Not liking that man-stink NJ? :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
FBFOTD: dudes & dudettes: d.e.o.d.o.rant. seriously.

'cept i think the dude who got on the machine downwind of me just reeks through his pores. thank gawd the machine has a fan built in to mitigate or i'd be gagging through most of my cardio here.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2903 posts)
toomuchfun52: Ergonomics! Little adjustments might help your arm. I had terrible wrist and upper back pain which went away completely after I raised my monitor, got a better chair, and got a real mouse (instead of using the one built into the keyboard). Also, I love Apple computers, but I have never found an Apple mouse that didn't cause significant pain after a few days of use.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
"Backstreet's Back" blasting in the gym this morning. WTF.....

But for some reason I was able to find a groove with it on the fly machine....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 839   End
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest