Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Fitness Bitchfest
TOPIC: Fitness_Bitchfest
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
1 to 10 of 1006
User Details are only visible to members.
Take extra potassium. I take two potassium pills in the morning with a multi vitamin. And two potassium pills before i go to bed. If you work out and sweat a lot you need the extra potassium to stop the cramps.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
somebody was just a few minutes shy of an hour late this morning....totally effed up my morning schedule. oh well at least the laundry is mostly done now while i waited.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17026 posts)
I had severe ankle cramps that woke me up this morning! Never had them in my ankles..that hurt!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"back to basics "

Good news! You got that right and sometimes that's half the battle. You got this.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
...the bad news is that lbs have crept back on. and even over the past week, when i have made a conscious effort to clear up the "bad" habits: still going up.

back to basics and back to all natural long term systemic cleanse/purge--from the beginning. i know muscle weighs more--and yeah i've got a lot more muscle than this time a year ago---but i am not. happy. that the scale is showing me ugly numbers.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Still not well enough today to hit the gym today...dammit.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
My abs are really worked hard and are hurting. The water release at Hoover dam has been finally turned down and i was doing a workout getting back in shape for free diving.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
I have to take a few days off. Having a bout with vertigo. it's been a long time 10 years or so since the last time. Sucks!!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Tomorrow will be day 14 with no resistance workout and day 13 without a cardio..... Taking way too long to get back! SUCKS

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
My goal, male, is abs by July. 15 lbs to go give or take, so little food to do so.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(88 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 101  Next »
1 to 10 of 1006
TOPIC: Fitness Bitchfest
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.