Fitness 2010 : Swingers Discussion 147624
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessFitness 2010
TOPIC: Fitness 2010
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think that swimming will be non impact. It also will develop surrounding muscles.

Maple Grove MN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
so what are you doing for your cardio?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I too was diagnosed with osteo arthritis in my left knee eight years ago. It really started afflicting me in a negative way. It hurt to run so I ran less and put on weight, which caused more pain, which caused me to run less which led to more weight and more pain... I ended up putting on 35 pounds and 3 1/2 inches on my waist. One day I was in a sporting goods store and I saw knee braces and bought one. Right away my knee felt better. I also started taking glucosamine. Just as soon as I got up I put my brace on and did not take it off unless showering and bed. Slowly, slowly the over all pain started going away. After about two years I started to forget to put my brace on, and now I only really wear it when I run or I know I will be putting strain on my knee. I did go on a diet to help take the fat off and I am back to running three to four times a week. Although I do keep my running to about 20 to 25 minutes max per session. I use to run for over an hour at a time but I don't want to push it anymore. I also bought an elliptical glider and I bicycle more. The 35 pounds of fat is now off and I even took off another 5.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Fitness 2010